Pyscological Evaluation

has anyone ever taken a pyscological evaluation

I passed my test and the doctor requested my soon to be ex-husband to be evaluated and he was ordered to give me my boy its sad how abusers can use there own children

Hey M.. I work at a mental health clinic who treats major depression, bipolar, and schizophrenia. We give out many psych eval's a day. what questions do you have?

if you're talking about a psychological evaluation for a job interview....yes, I did take one for sprint. don't worry...just be yourself, don't overthink it.

I'm a family law attorney. My clients take these all the time and I tell them that the most important thing is to answer honestly. Don't try to figure out what your answer will "mean" or what effect it will have on the opinion of the person reading the test. The tests are designed to also test if you are telling the truth and they will pick up on that. You want to be as honest as possible to get accurate results. Also, be sure to only answer questions asked. Don't offer extra information.

I think you will find the results interesting. Everyone needs to know a little more about themselves.

D. Kimbriel
Grandma to 2 beautiful boys

Yeah, I have. I was court ordered to once so that I could get custody of my two little sisters. Do you have questions about it or something?

They are pretty standard to have to take during divorce proceedings if one parent is trying to say the other parent isn't fit, or if the parents are fighting over custody or have made accusations against each other that aren't pretty in the parenting arena. I've not taken one but my friend had to and she said it was no big deal. They are just seeing if you are thinking clearly. I wouldn't worry about it. Just be yourself and answer slowly and thoughtfully to stuff.

VickiS

my sons dad threatens me daily to take one-when he the one that is the abusive-absent parent!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry. The assessment is just a series of simple questions to evaluate your style of mothering. The Dr. will probably do some play therapy with your son to identify how he has been parented. Its truly an easy process just be honest with the dr. about your nervousness and anxiety. Anyone would feel that way. You'll be fine. I'm sorry that you are going through this. I hope you have plenty of support around you. Ask for help when you need it.
Celia

M.,

Not a whole lot of information here to give you an accurate answer but, I assume this is for a divorce. I work in the legal community and I think you should know that if you are Ordered to take one you can ask that your husband be Ordered to take one as well, 99% of the time if opposing counsel asks you to do something the Judge will hold the other party to the same standards and your soon T. ex will be required to take one as well.. This can be a very dangerous time as any wrong move can cost you custody of your child. I would be more then H. to help. If you would like to discuss this further send me a personal message and I will go over everything with you in further detail

1 / 3