Pumpkin Patch - McKinney,TX

For the past 5 years we've gone to a pumpkin patch that has pony rides, hay maze, bounce houses, and pumpkins (of course). For several years it was on Custer/121 and then last year it moved to Fairview (off 75). I don't think it's there this year (or I've completely missed it). Does anyone know where they went (or if they are doing it this year)? It's always been so fun and we were wanting to go this weekend.

Thanks to the two of you to pointed out that it is, in fact, still there! We're going this weekend.

It is still there. I think it's 75 and Exchange. Right after Stacy Rd exit... Good Luck

Story Book Ranch off of Custer, we moved from 121 to Fairview on 75 now finally at Story Book Ranch in 2010 and 2011...

It's not the same one but there is a great one in Flower Mound that provides all those activites free of charge. Just google it! Good luck!

It's on 75. I went there a couple of weekends ago. It's off of Ridgeview Road right across from Turrentine Jackson Morrow. Note, going north-bound on the service road, the only entrance is immediately after the bridge. If you miss it, you have to turn around on 121 and do it again (lesson learned!)

I've been to a party at the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch. It is in Celina. They had a hay ride, animals to feed, pumpkin decorating, hay to climb on and play, hot dogs, ....
Lots of fun and not too far away.

I don't know about the one you are talking about but there is a really good one in Celina. It has a petting zoo, hayrides, hotdogs, ect. Here is the link-
http://www.bigorangepumpkinfarm.com/

There's also a really good one in Flower Mound with hay mazes, bounce houses, hayrides, & face painting. It's huge, but also fairly crowded on the weekends. http://flowermoundpumpkinpatch.com/

I was looking at going to one also. Maybe not till Monday though. I have a son that's almost 5 and a 1 1/2 year old. Let me know if it's any good!!! Thanks in advance.

1 / 3