Procedure for Large Pores

Does anyone know if there is a procedure that will eliminate several large pores? I have a few large pores between the bridge of my nose and the tip of my nose that I don't want. I also have 2 near my temple that look like pin holes. They give me the creeps when I look at them. I know I am going to age (I am 33 now), but I am hoping to keep up with it as much as possible without any major surgeries or procedures. I have had some chemical peels done, with no noticable difference. I use quality cleanser, toner and moisturizer, so I am not needing information on these products. I appreciate you response. Thanks!

I use this stuff from Clinique:

http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.t...

It is so great! Just go to a Clinique counter & try it.

I also use a bunch of this stuff from Clinique for my pores.

http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/search_results...

Do you also use a pore minimizer? Mine is by Dr Shrammek but maybe the brand you use has some.
I have some large pores around the area beween the nose and cheek but once I put the minimizer and a little foundation on, I can't see them.
Try a minimizer followed by a good foundation. You may want to use the powder blotting kind b/c liquid foundation will only make the pores more obvious.

I don't know of any, but I would love to find out if there is one. I have area on my cheeks that I would love to make less noticeable.

www.TFJPhotography.com/blog

I would recommend contacting Kayla with The Med Spa at the Center for Aesthetic Surgery in Colleyville. She is an aesthetician and does many different skin treatments. She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Her number is ###-###-####. Tell her that N. referred you:)

1 / 3