Problem with Constant Stye's

Hello everyone, Since I was 6 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter (whose is now 3) I started getting stye's in my eye and sore inside my nose constantly. I looked like rudolph the red nose mommy. About 1 year after she was born and lots of antibotics I would get them just occasionally but the stye's in my eye seems to be coming back. Any suggestions my doctors don't have any?

This is what I have tried: Warm compress, antibotics, no sugar foods only fatty foods for a week. All of these work somewhat but they still keep coming back and I am at a loss and going crazy. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks J.

This is going to sound so silly...but I swear to you it works. Anytime you feel a stye coming on rub it with real gold. I use my wedding ring. I have never had to do it more than once. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it really does work. What have you got to lose? Good luck! :0)

Have you tried going to an opthamologist? If this does not work i would try a dermotologist. But i really think that the
opthamologists is the way to go. There has to be something
going on. This has got to be so annoying. Hope things work out for you. Let us all know what you find out. So if others have this problem we may have some other ideas as to what to do. My best to you. Blessings......k

I don't know if you believe in natural healing, but we use coloidial silver for our eyes, nose and throat. Bacteria cannot live in silver. Even the Army is aware of this and uses silver in the uniforms which cuts down on fungus that men get when unable to change often.
My husband bought a machine and makes what we use (I even put it in my liter water bottle every time I think about it, but caution, it will destroy the good bacteria also, so you need to eat things like live culture yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.).
We keep some in a spray bottle (my husbnad had some nose spray that he emptied out and washed real well, and that's what we use). When my eyes are dry, this helps right away. When we have stuffy noses and sinus problems, we spray up our nostrals.
The coloidial silver you can get in a health food store is horribly expensive, and there is no reason for it. A gallon costs us under a dollar to make! It was well worth the money to get a machine, and so simple to make. We keep "silver water" in the cupboard all the time (can't keep it in the light).
We'll pray that this problem you are having will clear up.
Jan in MO ____@____.com

Good Morning J., when I was a child i got sty's constantly (before glasses) Mom would have me use a eye wash glass with warm salt water about 3 times a day. Once my Nana took a copper penny and rubbed it over the sty, it actually went away quicker.
Like your first poster said it can be caused from Bactria, it is also at times caused from eye strain. My good eye had a few sty's, while my weaker eye was constantly sore.

Have you been to an eye Dr? If not make an appointment and go from there.
Best of everything to you. I hope you get relief soon.

Hi J.!

I actually have had the same problem. I seen my eye doctor about it and he told me that I have what is called Blepharitis. He said it was a very common thing to have.

Below is a link to help you understand the treatment of blepharitis.

http://www.agingeye.net/otheragingeye/blepharitis.php

Hope this helps!
Good luck & God Bless

I used to have a problem with styes when I was a teenager, now occasionally I still get them. I have found that if I double my multi vitamin that the stye seems to go away. I will normally double my vitamin as soon as I feel the tingling on my eyelid. I continue to double my vitamin for a couple of days until the tingling is gone. I have a friend whose daughter had some trouble with styes also and she tried the vitamin thing and it seemed to work for her too. Good luck, styes are SO uncomfortable! Hope this helps!

My dad has stye's that he couldn't get rid of. He eventually had to go to an eye doctor and have them removed. As far as diet, I'm not sure if anything will work...you may have to have them removed at the source. Good luck!

My now 5 year old daughter got some styes when she was little. The doctor treated with meds and also said to take a warm washcloth with baby shampoo and gently wash the eye area. My daughters stye went away and 3 months later was back. Since it came back he decided to remove what was in it. After the surgery (out patient) the doctor told me that what was inside the stye was the size of a pencil eraser!! That to me is huge!! I've continued to wash her eyes with baby shampoo and she's never had any since. Good luck!!

get some colloidal silver and put a drop or two in your eye... you can find it at any health food store. It works great.

1 / 3