Princess Tea Party in Chatsworth, CA

We are in need of help. Our daughter will be turning 5 in May. she wants to do a Princess Tea Party (dress up, tea/cakes, etc) but we can't seem to find a location in or near Chatsworth, CA. I've taken my nieces to one nearby about 6 years ago but I can't remember what it was called. We can't throw it at home so we want a place that would do everything on their location. Thank's so much for any help you can give us.

There is one in Newhall called Olivia's Tea & Dollhouse. It is on Lyons Avenue.

Hi there - My company, SocialCouture.com, sells themed online party decorations and we have a little girl's princess party in a box that would be perfect, http://ow.ly/1gxlK - it's easy to set-up and perfect in a park setting. Happy Birthday to your little Princess.

You can check out:

Gilded Rose Manor The
www.gildedrosemanor.com
17114 Devonshire Street
Northridge, CA 91325-1619
###-###-####

Hi there. I was just were you are 6 months ago. My daughter was also turning 5 and we wanted to do something special. They used to have a place in woodland hills, my oldest had her bday there about 8 yrs ago, but they closed it and while it is still a tea house, it's not really for kids, more for adults. There is olivia's tea house in newhall and they have a location in thousand oaks. We went to the thousand oaks location because were right off the 101. I have to say it was wonderful, beautiful and fun. We were really happy with there services and the place is like a littles girl's dream. They dress up and do make up and get there hair done. They have so many fancy dresses and shoes and hats and tiara's. It was great. My daughter and her friends had so much fun. I know both are kinda far from us, newhall and T.O. but it is so worth it. The mom's of the kids you invite will hopefully want their daughter's to have this wonderful experience, because it really is like there princess' for a couple of hours. I just loved it. Good luck in finding what your looking for!
http://oliviasdollhousetearoom.com/

www.BIRTHDAYBALLERINA.com

Put some AWE into your little girls birthday party with a REAL Ballerina. She comes to your location, performs, plays, teaches, interacts and entertains. Perfect for any age child. Ballet theme birthdays are complete with Birthday Ballerina!
Check out our easy-to-read website for all the details. We have video, pictures, resumes, pricing and more. Nothing comes close to the whimsy of a Birthday Ballerina party.

Email: ____@____.com

Serving SoCAL and beyond!

La Petite Party in Thousand Oaks ###-###-#### lapetiteparty.com

1 / 3