Present for 2 Year Old Nephew

I'm hunting for another Christmas gift idea for my 2 year old nephew. I've already gotten him a gift card for Build a Bear Workshop.

I tried looking at Toys R Us site under their 2 years & boys categories, but they didn't seem to have a whole lot, and a lot of it was out of stock for shipping.

So then I tried Amazon. Their age range is "2 - 4 years" and it's a LOT of stuff! (27,000+ actually LOL) And since it includes up to 4 years it's filled with stuff that wouldn't be good for him.

What are some popular 2 year old boy toys this year? Just nothing that resembles a dinosaur though, he's got those already!! lol

Thanks for any ideas! I have an almost 5 year old daughter, so our world of toys is a little different :)

we got my nephew a cool mega blocks pirate ship. He can pull it, and it makes neat pirate noises when you push on the monkey, like it plays a song, or makes wave sounds, or sounds like a cannonball is hitting the water. I kind of want it for myself, it was so cool! It was about 25 dollars, I think.

Mega blocks
Some type of ride on toy

Pillow Pets are one of the hot items this year. They run $15-$20 dollars depending on where you get them. Any of the age appropriate Leap Frog learning toys would be a good idea too. Good luck and God bless!

My boys always loved (and still love) the Melissa and Doug stuff. They make lots of wooden puzzles that are great for 2 year olds. Thomas the Tank Engine is often popular with this age group, so is Elmo. Books are great gifts.

1 / 3