Preschools in Southlands Area

Hi~
I am new to the Southlands area in Aurora, 80016 and I am looking for a good preschool for my 3 year old daughter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Unlike another response, I do not recommend Smoky Hill Methodist Preschool. One of the pre-K classes had 18 kids when we were there. The teacher was so frazzled she would ask my friend to stay and help when she dropped off her son. I was in the hallway one day and overheard a teacher speaking to her class. She was ridiculing them!

Hi M., not speaking from personal experience but the Goddard school I heard is wonderful. They are right next to the Tallyn's reach library. Not sure if this is too far from you or not.. They are also opening one soon on Quincy and Picadilly.. My daughter went to Primrose next to Home Depot and Albertsons. I really liked it as I really liked the owner Angela. Good luck!

If you are interested in a unique and very high quality Pre-School experience for your daughter, check out "La Petite Ecole," a French/American Pre-School, at www.lapetiteecoledenver.com. Good luck!

Are you looking for PT or FT Preschool? If you're looking for PT, I highly recommend Smoky Hill United Methodist's preschool. It's on Smoky Hill near Himalaya/Orchard. Welcome to the area & congrats on the twins. We also have twin boys who are 14 months :) Lotsa luck, and pls let me know if you have any questions.

1 / 3