Preschools in Highlands Ranch, CO (Montessori Preferred but Open to Others)

We are moving back to our home in Highlands Ranch at the end of the month. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. We bought in HR for the great schools, etc. But, I'm clueless on the preschool programs there. Ideally, I would like to send her to a Montessori program. (I found one in WA where we currently live for $330 a month and I called Hope Montessori and its $700+ for morning which is more than we'd like to spend).

Does anyone have any advice/feedback for me (good or bad on various schools). Our house is near the Southridge Rec Center or Rock Canyon HS but I'm willing to go 20 minutes away.

Thanks for your help.

My children attend/attended Primrose School of Lone Tree (just south of Park Meadows). I can't say enough good things about the staff, program and the level of care they provide. Each Primrose is owned/run by different people, so I can only speak about the Lone Tree location. I do know there is one in HR. www.primroseschool.com

I can't say enough about Sonia Carr at http://www.buzzybeepreschool.com
She is AMAZING! She has an in-home day care program and has a small group of children. Not sure if she has any openings, but her program is wonderful. Our daughter Maya (now 7) still loves Ms. Sonia and so do we!!! Call/email her and let her know Y. (Maya's mom) referred you :-) Good luck!!! Keep us all posted!

I live near where you are moving to and I take my kids to Denver Christian (on dad Clark just south of c470 between university and broadway) I LOVE it! It is small and really feels like a family. The director-kris Caffarelli-is wonderful and the tea hers are amazin!
Checck it out!

Hi, my daughter went to Columbine Montessori. It will probably be exactly your 20 minute drive (but it's all freeway, as they say!). I live in HR also but drove there. It's just off of C470 at Wadsworth and Chatfield (technically Littleton). It's in a building next to a church, and I never would have thought much of it unless I hadn't been urged by a friend to tour there. The teachers have been there forever (most of them 15 plus years) and are SO kind. Really, really liked it. Good luck in your search!

1 / 3