Preschool - Littleton,CO

I am looking for a great preschool or mothers day out program

The Denver Cooperative Preschool (DCP) at 5th and Marion in Denver is fabulous from the director to the teachers to the parents.

Again, not sure of your location. I really like Joyful Noise Club at Lutheran Church of the Cross in Evergreen.

My girls go to the Denver cooperative preschool and I absolutely adore it!

M.-
Well, I don't know where you are located, but Foothills Bible Church in Littleton has a fabulous program!

My daughter goes to Bearly Tawl Daycare Center on Floyd Hill in Evergreen. We all love it... and they have taught her so much.

Not sure about your parameters, but Sewall Child Development Center at 14th and Vine is fabulous! Wonderful inclusive program with a diverse population.

We live in the south part of town so these are for that area. My son goes to St Thomas More and just loves it. Most registrations will start January/February so you should look into it soon. Most of the religious ones will give preference to parishoners, but you can get in (or be waitlisted).

St Andrews United Methodist (Highlands Ranch)
1 & walking is the youngest
1, 2, or 3 day/week programs starting at $120/mo
9:30 am - 2:30 pm

Littleton United Methodist (downtown Littleton)
1 & walking is the youngest
1 or 2 day programs starting at $93/mo
9:30 am - 3 pm
###-###-####

St. Thomas More Catholic (Quebec & County Line in Centennial)
18 months is the youngest
1 day program at $720/year
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
###-###-####x5 (Pat Olmstead)

Cherry Hills Christian (Highlands Ranch)
2 years is the youngest
1, 2, or 3 day programs starting at $168/mo
8:30 am - 3:15 pm
###-###-#### (Norma Hendry)

Highlands Ranch Community Association also offers preschool for kids 2 1/2 years by Sep 15. It runs 2 1/2 hours and is in the mornings. Everyone else I found starts after 3 or 4 years old (HR elementary schools and Denver Christian were two other places I looked) and requires full potty training.

My daughter goes to Front Range Waldorf School in Lakewood and loves it. THey start at 2 1/2 if potty trained.

Not sure what area you live or how old your child is but St. Thomas More near Quebec & County Line is where my daughter (almost 2 1/2) goes to PDO (parents day out) and she loves it. I think they take kids from 18 months on, 1 day a week. You can look on the internet for info. Also, I have friends that go to Cherry Hills PDO and they like it too.

I dont know what area you are in but we LOVE Christ Lutheran Preschool in Highlands Ranch

As for the preschool, if you don't mind the religious setting the "BrightStar" school at the Asention Church on 6th and Gilpin is great.

and for the pediatrian the Children's Medical center is wonderful all the doctors come highly recommended and some of them were in 5280's top doctor roster. It is on 16th and Marion, across the street from the old Children's Hospital.