Prenatal Yoga in Fremont

Hello
I recently found out I am pregnant and it was mentioned to me that I should conisder taking yoga classes. Does anyone know of yoga classes in Fremont, tri city area that offers this type of prenatal class?

I would recommend Harmony Birth Center in Campbell. It has prenatal yoga, plus birthing classes, breastfeeding classes, etc. Going there is the best thing I did my entire pregnancy. I learned so much from the instructor and the other moms that I was able to deliver exactly how I wanted, and without drugs. It would definitely be worth the drive for you! Here's their website: http://www.harmonybirth.com/

V.:

Depending on your medical insurance, check with your doctor's office. I know Washington hospital and Kaiser both offer specific yoga classes for pregnant women.

Don't know if you're still looking for prenatal yoga, but a class just started up in Milpitas at the Milpitas Sports Center. It will change to Wed. mornings at 10 am on April 23. It's just $5 for drop ins. You can call them at ###-###-####. Not exactly Fremont, but Milpitas is pretty close I think.

Hi V.,

When I was pregnant in 2006 I took prenatal yoga classes at http://www.lifestretchyoga.com/contact.html . I'm not sure if they are still offering the classes, as I didn't see them on the website but you can always give them a call. If they don't they can possibly refer you to a close location. I enjoyed the class, it kept me flexible.

1 / 3