Prenatal Yoga - Inver Grove Heights,MN

Does anyone know where I can take a prenatal yoga class? I love doing yoga at home but would like to get out of the house to take one.

I went to the Minneapolis Yoga Studio. The woman who taught it was/is a midwife which was really nice. They have moved their location since I was there, but I'm planning on starting up again this spring.
http://www.mplsyogaworkshop.com/schedules.html

I have not been here but have heard a lot about it, check out www.blooma.com. They are located in Edina and have all kinds of different options.

I have been attending pre natal yoga classes at Blooma in Edina (www.Blooma.com). I absolutely love it. I drive from Saint Paul twice a week when I can and it is well worth the commute. I think the majority of teachers are trained doulas. They offer prenatal yoga, yoga with your babies, child care, infant massage, cranial sachrial massage and a number of parenting workshops. It is a little more expensive than some of the other classes I have found in the Twin Cities but there are a lot more classes offered and the work out is amazing. I highly recommend Blooma.

If you're on the St. Paul side of town, try IHT (www.ihtyoga.org). It's on Summit Ave. They offer the class once a month on a Saturday morning (9-10am), and the instructor is awesome. Class size is typically small, I don't think I've ever been in a class with more than 3 people. Upcoming classes are Feb 9, March 8, April 12 and May 10. You just need to call or e-mail the instructor the day before the class if you plan on attending. I will be there, so maybe I'll see you there! :)

The southdale YMCA has prenatal yoga on Saturday mornings.

I see folks have already mentioned Blooma, which I've heard great things about. I did prenatal classes 5 years ago at the Yoga Center of Minneapolis, www.yogacentermpls.com. They also have mom&baby yoga classes.

Blooma Yoga in Edina is great.
www.blooma.com

They also have yoga for children you daughters'ages. I take my daughter there.

I would also recommend the Yoga Center of Minneapolis. I took prenatal and postnatal classes there and they were great. REALLY helped during labor, too.

1 / 3