Prenatal Yoga - Round Rock,TX

Updated on December 27, 2011
N.S. asks from Round Rock, TX

Are there any good Prenatal Yoga classes in this area that someone can recommend?

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Austin on

There are several places in Austin that offer prenatal yoga. has a list of a lot of prenatal & postnatal classes in the area.

answers from Austin on

I took prenatal and postpartum classes w/ Shannon Potts Hickey with both of my pregnancies. She is nothing short of amazing...really a beautiful woman. I don't know what she's up to lately but if she is offering classes you would do yourself a huge favor to check them out.

answers from Austin on

I loved yoga yoga located north Austin off Duval and Mopac. very relaxing and you get the best cup of decaf chai afterwards:)

answers from Austin on

All the Yoga Yoga locations have prenatal classes and mom & baby classes. Teachers are all well trained and certified.

answers from Austin on

Don't know her exact schedule these days, but Stacy is a great yoga instructor and has done many prenatal and infact classes . .

here is the website . .

(and tell Stacy "D." said Hi)

answers from Austin on

Hi N., I know this is well after your pregnancy :) but I think it's worth mentioning on Mamapedia that Round Rock has its own studio now!

They have Hatha, restorative, prenatal, postnatal and mama & toddler classes there.

Hope you are doing well with your little one!!

answers from Austin on

I enjoyed Yoga Yoga. Plus once you have your baby, they have yoga for you and your baby!

answers from Minneapolis on

I teach pre-natal yoga at the Falcon Heights city hall near the fair grounds and St. Paul Campus of the University of Minnesota. I currently give private classes to moms because it is hard to get a group of prenatal students together. My student would love to have others join her on Sundays from 4:00-5:30pm. Please write back and let me know how we can connect. My company is

Next question: Need to Find Yoga in North Central Austin--too Much Back Pain!!!