Prenatal Yoga - Round Rock,TX

Are there any good Prenatal Yoga classes in this area that someone can recommend?

There are several places in Austin that offer prenatal yoga. www.mommy2baustin.com has a list of a lot of prenatal & postnatal classes in the area.

http://www.treeoflifeyoga.org/

I took prenatal and postpartum classes w/ Shannon Potts Hickey with both of my pregnancies. She is nothing short of amazing...really a beautiful woman. I don't know what she's up to lately but if she is offering classes you would do yourself a huge favor to check them out.

Hi N., I know this is well after your pregnancy :) but I think it's worth mentioning on Mamapedia that Round Rock has its own studio now! www.rryogaroom.com

They have Hatha, restorative, prenatal, postnatal and mama & toddler classes there.

Hope you are doing well with your little one!!

I enjoyed Yoga Yoga. Plus once you have your baby, they have yoga for you and your baby!

All the Yoga Yoga locations have prenatal classes and mom & baby classes. Teachers are all well trained and certified.

http://www.yogayoga.com/prenatal#sched

I loved yoga yoga located north Austin off Duval and Mopac. very relaxing and you get the best cup of decaf chai afterwards:)

Don't know her exact schedule these days, but Stacy is a great yoga instructor and has done many prenatal and infact classes . .

here is the website . .

www.whitedaisybodyworks.com

(and tell Stacy "D." said Hi)

I teach pre-natal yoga at the Falcon Heights city hall near the fair grounds and St. Paul Campus of the University of Minnesota. I currently give private classes to moms because it is hard to get a group of prenatal students together. My student would love to have others join her on Sundays from 4:00-5:30pm. Please write back and let me know how we can connect. My company is PretzelPeopleYoga.com.

1 / 3