Prenatal Massage - Oakland,CA

I am 6 months pregnant, and I am looking for a massage therapist. Someone in the Easy Bay preferably, but I will travel to S.F or Walnut Creek area if the person is good. I would like to spend less than $100 also. Please let me know if you can refer me to a prenatal massage therapist. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the resources regarding prenatal massage! I will definitely check these places out soon, my back is killing me :)

If you would like a massage closer to home in Oakland, my husband and I own a massage therapy center on Claremont and College called Body. Mind and Spirit. We have a number of therapists who specialize in prenatal and we even have a body cushion to lay in (I loved it when I was pregnant!) We are open 7 days a week and charge $77 for 1 hour or $92 for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Make sure to let our receptionist know you are pregnant when you book the appointment. I can highly recommend Alba, Leslie, Cara and Alyssa for prenatal work. They all are very nurturing in their style of massage.

Body, Mind & Spirit Massage Therapy Center
6206 Claremont Avenue at College
Oakland, CA 94618
###-###-####

Hello C.,
Check my website www.majestic-massage.com
I specialize in prenatal massage.

I am in Walnut Creek.

Let me know how can I help you,

I went to my prenatal yoga instuctor Dana Greenbaum. Here's her website for info: http://www.prasadana.com She gives the massage at her studio in the Potrero neighborhood. I was lucky to have my sister want to give me a gift certificate prenatal and post-partum massage as a present. I gave birth in January so I'm about to call Dana up for the post-partum masssage.

She's very calm, respectful and provides a peaceful space. Good luck to you!

Britt Fohrman is a great prenatal/postnatal massage therapist in San Francisco (Bernal Heights), but she will travel to the East Bay if you ask her. See her website:
http://brittfohrman.com/

She was voted Best Massage Therapist of the Bay Area in the San Francisco Bay Guardian’s 2003 readers poll.

I absolutely recommend Tamara Shulim with Majestic Massage. She is wonderful, spiritual, caring and gentle!! Here is her info: Holistic Wellness Center
Doctors Park
2123 Ygnacio Valley Rd
Building K suite 200
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Phone: ###-###-####

A little about me: I am a mother of a 19 year old daughter, and have both a Staging business and am a Consultant for Arbonne International. We live in Berkeley

Penny Christie is in Walnut Creek on Ygnacio Valley Road. ###-###-####. She did all my prenatal massages, and she has the table with the hole cut out so you can lay on your belly... she has amazing hands! I also took an Infant Massage Class from her after my son was born. I think for less than $100 you can get a 90 minute massage... but don't quote me, I am not known for my memory :)

1 / 3