Pregnant Food Cravings - Taco Bell?!

Pregnant Mamas: I'm 8 weeks along, and nothing has really tasted truly delicious the last few weeks. I'm not one for fast food, but I just went and got a "mexican pizza" at Taco Bell. And I am in HEAVEN. I never knew Taco Bell could taste so freaking amazing! It was like angels were singing while I was eating it! (I don't think it would ever taste this good if I wasn't pregnant.) So just wanted to pass on the tip - go there and get a "mexican pizza" and see if it does the trick!
(and yes, I'm well aware that this isn't the most healthy option.)

I'm curious what other pregnant moms are craving?

When I was pregnant with my first I totally craved Taco Bell taco's.... I only ate them twice but it was like you described. A little bit of heaven.

I have NEVER liked Taco Bell before... and am still not a big fan... but it was something about the crunchy taco that was so yummy.

:)

I had hyper-emesis when finally preg with dd (after 3 losses in the year before). Hyper emesis is basically morning sickness gone totally wacko! At one initial point I lost 11 pounds in 10 days and ended up on IV's until I was about 6 mos along (adding vitamins to the nightly bag of fluids at home and getting the site changed every few days).

Once I could eat real food again ALL I wanted was Tostados at Taco bell. Just the flat shell, refried beans, sause, lettuce and cheese. I ate them all the time. Doc said it was fine..I was actually EATING real food, beans had protein...all was fine for me!

Hormones are funny! I couldn't stand Taco Bell when I was pregnant, but I did crave the tacos and hot sauce from Del Taco when i was expecting my oldest. December found me putting a toddler (whom I was babysitting) in his stroller (the car was being used evenings,) bundling us up from the cold and walking a block and a half to get some tacos with tons of hot sauce and pineapple sundaes, sometimes twice a night, lol!
Enjoy your Mexican pizzas : )

When I was pregnant, I craved Taco Bell, and oranges. Not together though, lol.

LOL I craved taco bell too when I was pregnant. Their mexican pizza is pretty good.

:)

HAHA!! My joke through my pregnancy was that my childs first words would be...."Yo Quiero Taco Bell".....LOL!!

I'm not generally a TB fan, but I constantly craved Bean Burritos there. Even when no other food would sit well with me....I could always eat a bean burrito!!

oh yeah my big craving with my son was bean burritos with extra onion.
Try a mexican pizza with pico or " fiesta sauce"

Ohh I had mega Taco Bell cravings in my first trimester! Any tacos or nachos really! Mmmmmm

1 / 3