Portable Lunch Containers

Hi ladies,
You always have such great responses, I thought I'd try now. I'm on the look for a portable lunch container with 4 compartments. It doesn't have to have an ice pack but if it does that's ok. Tupperware is the only place I have found one I like. Does anyone have a Tupperware consultant I could contact to order one or 2 or 3? Or does anyone know of a place I can purchase some? Thanks a million.

I haven't seen it myself, but someone was telling me about one at The Container Store.

I think you can shop online with Tupperware at www.tupperware.com.

google bento boxes and also laptop lunches

Another option might be a Benito box. You can find them at laptoplunches.com.

EABY has a lot of tupperware

I teach preschool and one of my kids has brought in the neatest lunch box. It is called Laptop Lunch kit. It has 4 small containers (one with a lid) inside a larger container with a strap to carry. It is really neat. Her mother packs all kids on food in it and it never makes a mess. It is a bit on the expensive side ($35.00) but it really makes taking a healthy lunch possible instead of just a sandwich and chips all the time.

C. J.

Tupperware does have a kiosk at the Stonebriar Mall that I have seen in the past.

I have a great friend by the name of Kelly Thompson (in Allen) that sells Tupperware. She is NOT pushy and is always showing me different ways to use the products. Her phone number is:
###-###-####. FYI: She has been in the business for years so she really "knows her stuff" :)

S. T.

I know there is a lady that is stationed on the bottom floor of the Stonebriar mall close to the ice rink, I think on the way to the childrens play area that sells tupperware.
Also if you want a really cute personalized lunch tote, I have a consultant that sells those, you can check her website out at www.mythirtyone.com/1924
Hope some or all of that info helps!
E.

I have a great Tupperware dealer - Carson Weir
email: ____@____.com

An another note, you might consider a bento box, which is a Japanese Lunch box, many of which are compartmentalized. They are cool and trendy. They are leak proof and microwave safe, and easy to clean.

http://www.laptoplunches.com/

Bonnie Daughtery in The Colony has been doing Tupperware forever and super sweet:
http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/B/bonniedaugherty-welc...

I found the Laptop Lunch set at Roy's Natural Market in Dallas at Preston & Royal. The complete set with drink bottle and bag to carry for $31.50. Can't wait to use it!! So tired of plastic bags!!!

My tupperware girl is Bonnie Daugherty here is her link... http://my.tupperware.com/bonniedaugherty

I have also been on the look out. I found the bento boxes (@ laptoplunches.com) but am not sure if I am ready to pay $22 for the set... let me know what you find out. I have the tupperware lunchnthings container. I like it but it won't fit into anything that I can keep the stuff cool. So I don't use it when I send yogurt, etc that needs some cool...

Hi, C....

Check out the member perks link on this page. There is actually a coupon for Tupperware on it, and a link to a dealer!! (happened upon it while looking for something else)

I know there is a tupperware sales cart at Stonebriar Mall - downstairs near the ice rink.

I believe there is ( or was) a little kiosk in the Stonebriar mall that sells tupperware. It is right by Build-a-bear. They had several lunch storage items. Good Luck!

I don't know about Tupperware, but we love our Laptop Lunch system - http://www.laptoplunches.com/