Portable Lunch Containers

Hi ladies,
You always have such great responses, I thought I'd try now. I'm on the look for a portable lunch container with 4 compartments. It doesn't have to have an ice pack but if it does that's ok. Tupperware is the only place I have found one I like. Does anyone have a Tupperware consultant I could contact to order one or 2 or 3? Or does anyone know of a place I can purchase some? Thanks a million.

I haven't seen it myself, but someone was telling me about one at The Container Store.

I think you can shop online with Tupperware at www.tupperware.com.

google bento boxes and also laptop lunches

Another option might be a Benito box. You can find them at laptoplunches.com.

EABY has a lot of tupperware

I teach preschool and one of my kids has brought in the neatest lunch box. It is called Laptop Lunch kit. It has 4 small containers (one with a lid) inside a larger container with a strap to carry. It is really neat. Her mother packs all kids on food in it and it never makes a mess. It is a bit on the expensive side ($35.00) but it really makes taking a healthy lunch possible instead of just a sandwich and chips all the time.

C. J.

Tupperware does have a kiosk at the Stonebriar Mall that I have seen in the past.

I have a great friend by the name of Kelly Thompson (in Allen) that sells Tupperware. She is NOT pushy and is always showing me different ways to use the products. Her phone number is:
###-###-####. FYI: She has been in the business for years so she really "knows her stuff" :)

S. T.

I know there is a lady that is stationed on the bottom floor of the Stonebriar mall close to the ice rink, I think on the way to the childrens play area that sells tupperware.
Also if you want a really cute personalized lunch tote, I have a consultant that sells those, you can check her website out at www.mythirtyone.com/1924
Hope some or all of that info helps!
E.

1 / 3