Playtex Ventaire Baby Bottles

I am breast feeding my daughter and i got a couple sets of PLAYTEX VENTAIRE BABY BOTTLES and was wondering if i could pump my breast milk into those bottles. if anyone has any idea please let me know. the question is driving my crazy even though she doesnt drink that many ounces right now i just need to know :)

Hi I have been breastfeeding my second child for 4mo. I have found that the platex bottles fit onto all brands of pumps with the included attachment, except advent pumps. Advent Pumps can only be used with advent bottles. I pump into the bottles and then store it in the gerber storage bags. Hope that helps Good Luck

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Bravo to you for breaskfeeding! I breastfed my daughter, until she weaned herself at 5 months :(! It is both difficult and wonderful. Please contact me if you have any questions!
In regards to your question- we use the advent air bottles and really like them. I pumped milk into the bottles provided with the breastpump I purchased (while I was at work) and then pured them into the Lansinoh bags and froze them until I needed them, I also used their breast pads and highly reccommend them!! I hope this helps and again congrats!

My 5 month old is breastfed and uses the Playtex Ventaire when he is at the sitter. We have tried 3 other bottles and he seems to waste more than he takes in with those. The Ventaires screw right onto the Medela Pump in Style Breast Pump, but I pump right into the containers that Medela makes. For freezing extra milk, I use the bags, Lanishoh I think. Congrats!

I pumped into bags and then put milk in these bottles. My daughter loved these bottles! She easily went back and forth from breast to bottles. She rarely ever had to burp because she got so little air. Not that we didn't try though.

Congrats on Keira (what a beautiful name!) You can pump into anything you want. Personally, I would pump into bags to store then pour into the bottle of your choice or some times the bag fits into the bottle and you can tighten the lid over it. They make special bags just for pumping and storage (freezing is the best). Carnation makes reasonably priced ones.

Good luck! And please feel free to contact me if you need any help or have any questions!

I exclusively pumped for awhile and used those bottles. I used the Medela containers then used storage bags. I'm not sure if the bottles attach directly to the pump or not.

I went to a babyfeeding class a month or so ago and the instructor told us that the playtex ventaire bottles were really good substitutes. She also suggested that you use nipples that have this rough area around the nipple. This makes the bottle feel more like your breast, so it won't really throw the baby off. These are all things I plan on using. Hope this info helps you.

Congrats new mommie and you are doing good getting connected with other moms and asking questions. I always pumped into bottles but look out for the breast feed only moms who will tell you it will caus eher to refuse your nipple. Bulloney!I always did both, sometimes I didn't want to have to nurse all the time.Do what works for you and your baby and all will be fine!:)-H.

1 / 3