Playgroups/Mommy & Me Classes in the Woodland Hills Area?

Hi Mama's!

I'm new to the Woodland Hills area. I'm looking for a Mommy & Me, Playgroup, etc. nearby. Know of any good ones?

Thanks for the info!

Outside The Box has great classes for babies and toddlers. The website is OTBEE.com, great teachers, great parents and kids!

Join the Woodland Hills chapter of The Moms Club. They have tons of activities & playgroups. I've been a member since my 7 year old was a baby & I still love it!

I like My Gym in Encino - it's on Ventura Blvd near Louise. Not far from Woodland Hills. They have a nice group of people there.

The Woodland Hills rec center off of Shoup has a wonderful mommy & me class and the price is very good.

1 / 3