Playground in Plano area....where's the Best and Most Fun ???

The boys and I want to go to the park but we're tired of our "usual" park....

Can you recommend a fun park in the Plano area (we live in the West Plano area) ???

Thanks in advance !!!!!

I live in West Plano, but love going to Frisco Commons Park. Its a wonderful large park with a pond, trails, splash water area for the kids, picnic tables, pavillions etc. You may want to give it a try. http://www.friscofun.org/parks/parks/Pages/FriscoCommons....

Liberty Park
2601 Glencliff Dr (near Custer and 15th)
Plano, TX 75075-7508
This playground has a real tank on the playground to play on! My boys have always loved it, and the tank gun has a hole in the end perfect for a birthday pinata!

Nature preserve. Parker and Midway.

Hi!
I know of a couple depending on what side of Plano you are on. There is a great park at Preston Meadow and Parker - from Parker you turn North on Preston Meadow until you hit the park.
Then if you are East, like we are, there is a great park downtown - Haggard Park - it is right off 75Central and 15th st. From 75 exit 15th st and go east on 15th - you'll see the park along with a gazebo on the left - there is also a great little shopping area down there with brick road main street and a little farmers market!
Hope that helps!
Have fun!

1 / 3