I haven't used *this* recipe specifically, but I've used ones like it with great results. It might be worth a try!
* 2 Cups Flour
* 1 Cup Salt
* 1 Cup Water
* 1 1/2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
* Wax Paper
* 1 Mixing Bowl
* Cookie Sheet
1. Mix the salt and flour together in the mixing bowl.
2. Slowly add the water and oil to the bowl and mix together until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Tear off a large piece of wax paper and pull off a chunk of the dough.
4. Shape the dough into any design that you want…use your imagination. Just try not to make the shapes too thick.
5. Place your creations on a cookie sheet and cook in an oven at 250 degrees for about 45 minutes-1 hour.
6. When they are done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
7. You can then paint the objects if desired.