Place to Donate Baby Formula and Food in Collin County?

I have five cans of formula that I got free as samples. My daughter used a different brand of formula, but I can't stand to just throw them out. They are sealed and in date. I also have several jars of baby food that are sealed and in date. Any idea where I can donate them? I would like to find somewhere relatively close. I live in Collin County. Thanks!

You could try the McKinney Food Bank that is located on Highway 5. They always need donations. And people can come in and get what they need free of charge.

A.:

The Community Food Pantry of McKinney is a non-profit outreach program that provides food to families and individuals in need. It is located at 307 Smith Street in McKinney. Donations are accepted Monday - Friday - 1-3pm and Saturdays - 9-11am. Please call Carol or Cathy at ###-###-####.

The only place I know of is in Rockwall County. I recommend "Pregnancy Resource Center" in Rockwall.

There is a food pantry at St. Jude's in Allen on Greenville. It's a little wooden building in the back parking lot.

Any homeless center will take them, I'm sure.
Ask someone at a donation stop: for example: the Wylie WalMart has a donation drop off in the far end of the parking lot and a person is always there.
You could call a Care Now facility or your doctor's office or even a local daycare. I know that sounds silly but I'm sure someone there would know of a mother who could use the items you have.
Colin County Health Dept ###-###-####

st. jude in allen off of greenville food panrty. In the back of the church parking lot you can leave the itmes in the donation bin during off hours.
thank you!

I know you mentioned donating but you can make some extra money by selling them on Ebay to someone who needs a good deal... Good luck

A. J

Collin County Childrens Advocacy Center at Park and Los Rios in Plano.

1 / 3