Place in Collin County to Take Pictures

I'm looking for any suggestions for great locations to take my daughter & take pictures of her. It's her 3rd birthday pictures & I was wanting to take her somewhere to get candids of her & my son. I've been to the new shoping area in Allen with the creek & ducks (it's fabulous!) & was wondering if there are any other hidden treasures in the area...???

I am not really familiar with Collin County, but if you would like to take a little ride. TWU in Denton has a beautiful place for pictures. I took both of my daughter's senior pictures there. I have since taken other kids pics there. Lots of different backgrounds to work with. Ponds, bridges, and a wide variety of plants and benches. There is also a fountain and columns. Hope this helps W.

As someone said earlier, the park in Frisco is great! Waterfalls, rocks, etc. It is off Parkwood, right near the Embassy Suites. It is awesome year round!

TOTALLY go to Downtown McKinney. Take Louisianna East from 75 till you come to the square. Also, don't stay on the main square... explore the "alleys" behind everything. SO sorry for the late response. Just found this great site!

We did our family Christmas pictures at Bethany Lakes Park in Allen. They turned out fabulous. Best of luck.

there is a nice waterfall area behind the doctor offices at Exchange just to the west of the hospital. I forget the name. It is the one with the covered parking out front. Just park and wall around to the back. We did Easter pictures there. They always have pretty flowers. Just be careful where you stand because the allen water tower is behind that.

I can't think of the name...but its in Frisco right off of Parkwood by Stonebriar mall. I think you turn on Seii Circle. There is water, waterfall, rocks, etc. There's also the bronze (?) cattle.

We went to Prarie Creek Park in Richardson for cheer pictures this year. The day we were there, 4 schools were there taking pictures. The area was very pretty...a little waterfall area, lots of rocks. Before we left on that day, 2 brides showed up taking pictures.

Directions are to go South on 75 and exit Campbell Road. Go West on Campbell and turn Right on Prairie Creek Dr. Stay on the that road over a mile or so to get to the prettiest part.

Also, There are fountains and pretty areas at the Shops of Legacy. The South side has a lake and big fountain. THe north side has a traffic circle with a fountain.

Have fun!

1 / 3