Pimples on My 2 Year Old Bottom

My 2 year old daughter has developed pimples on her bottom & I am not sure what to do for them. I have put balmex on them which did not help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all of your advise. I am going to try the neosporin for now & see what happens. Some of you asked if I had talked to her doctor & I have not I thought I would see if we could clear it up with out calling them because everytime I call them they always say to bring her in & I would hate to have to take her in there & be around all those extra germs. My daycare provider told me to let her run around with no pull up on when we are home not sure I like that idea don't want any messes to clean up.

Try some beudroux's butt paste. I may be wrong with the spelling but you can find it in any wal-mart and it works wonder's on my 21/2 year old son.

hello,
are the pimples blistery? does she drink lots of juices that may have too much acid in it, Corn starch is good , sounds crazy, but I'm old school a mother and a grandmother , and corn starch is a old rememdy, it works, normally everyone has a box in their kitchen cabinet, apply as if you would baby powder ,,,,,, the pimples will dry up , unless she is allergic to underclothing material ????

One questions....is she still in diapers? This might be a yeast infection. Try using Monostat...I used this faithfully for my kids.

check with your dr. but she may have a milk allergy. mine did.

Powder with cornstarch works great, I recomend Baby Avalon Organics.I will soak up the moisure creating the pimples.Hope this helps.

My son is a bit older, but he has this problem. The name is foccillitus, I may have spelled it wrong. He does have Down Syndome and they say that is one of the by products. But they go away with medication but always return. His ped dr is finkelstein. But it goes away for months and then return, no known cause which is frustrating.

hello,

My two year old daughter was also getting very painful bumps that would get a head on it like a pimple but would never clear up. I took my daughter to the pediatrician and was told it was a form of staph infection that had to be treated with an oral and topical antibiotic. They warned me it was very hard to get rid of and be careful with my son coming in contact with it. Call your pediatrician.

My first thought would be what are you washing her clothes in and are you using, "Bounce"? There's such a thing as the "Bounce blush" when kids get a reaction to the awful ingredients in it, prob other fabric softeners would be the same...Now might be a good time to switch to what Oprah and Dr Oz etc love, Get Clean non toxic cleaning line from Shaklee which you can see here..NO RISK to anyone's health especially little kids who are having more health problems from all the chemicals in their homes......chek it out here:
http://www.shaklee.net/lookandfeelyounger/prodHou

It probably isn't pimples but may be a byproduct of dry, sensitive skin. Try a good moisturizer. That always works for me and my daughter. We get them all over. You can also go to dermadoctor.com and look up keratosis pilaris for more info.

1 / 3