Pimple in Sensitive Area How to I Draw It Out?

Have a pimple that is under that skin in a very sensitive area. Does anyone know how to draw it out or make it come to a head. Or something to make it go away without chemicals as chemicals would hurt really bad.

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Well I took real hot baths for about three nights and just soaked. And it actually popped in my sleep.

Thanks for all the advise!!!

I had a boil on my butt.
Well, it wasn't really my butt. It was right along where my panties hit toward that direction.
I noticed it bothering me one day and thought it was just from sitting and scooching around on my chair at work.
It was no pimple, trust me.
I soaked in a hot bath, put hot wash rags on it....
I ended up having to have antibiotics to clear it up.
Definitely keep up with the soaking.
There is also a product called Boil-Eze that will help draw things out, but depending on how "sensitive" the area is, I don't know if you'll want to try that.
As horrible as it sounds, you might need to get help draining it.
The boil I had was treacherous and I'd never had one in my life.
It wasn't just a pimple.
Go to the doctor if you need to because it might just keep getting worse unless you do.

Best of luck with that.

DO NOT POP THIS WITHOUT SEEING A DOCTOR FIRST! It might not be a pimple, could be a bite, a boil, or an infection of some kind. I don't want to freak you out or anything....it could just be a pimple, but this does not sound like an area that I would want to treat without consulting someone first.

Are you sure it's a pimple? I have had 2 MRSA infections in the last year. They often mimic those deep pimples that you can't draw out. They hurt really bad and if untreated could be dangerous. If it doesn't get better soon I would see your Dr. On the other hand, try moist heat. That what we have been told to do to draw the infection to the surface.

I had a boil on my butt.
It was no pimple, trust me.
Definitely keep up with the soaking.
It wasn't just a pimple.

Best of luck with that.

Mustard is a good drawing agent.Also,an indian spiceTurmeric. You can take the capsule or break it open and apply to the skin. People use it a lot for boils. You probably have an ingrown hair,which can be very painful.

I've had those before. It resembles a pimple but hurts a lot. I went to the doctor and was given an antibiotic and told the rest had to run its course. I was advised that once it came to a head to come back in and the doctor would pop it for me or if I felt comfortable to burst it myself. The next time I got it, I soaked in EPSOM salt in my bath for about 30 minutes and it popped itself. I then squeezed the remaining pus out and it healed in a couple of days. You can also put apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and hold it there for awhile. You can do that while watching TV or once you go to bed. This will get rid of it as well. You just have to do it a couple of times during the day and for several days until it goes away.

Get a washcloth soaked in hot water (but not so hot it burns you) and put it on the pimple. The hot water will soften it up. If it has a head on it the hot water will make it pop without you having to squeeze. You might have to do this several times over the course of a few days to get it to come to a head.

I had one a few years ago and went to see my doctor and he sent me to ER they did ti there...I am concerned cuz I have one now and am hoping soaking in hot water will help but I recommend seeing a doctor to make sure it isnt more than just a pimple, if you can.

There is a cream you can get at the pharmacy called"drawing out cream" you may have to ask the pharmacist for it. It is black and smells like tar but works great. I keep it on hand for splinters and such. Yours does sound like an ingrown hair, I had one that required the doctor. Another quick remedy is to wrap a crushed clove of garlic in a hot damp washcloth and hold it there for as long as possible, I held mine in place with a pad so I could continue with life, it was gone in a few days. it is important that the garlic not touch your skin directly the juice will burn, some oil or cream or gauze will protect you.

C
Could possibly be a Bartholins cyst,pluck up courage and see a lady doctor

1 / 3