Piano Lessons for Five Year Old

Looking for piano lessons for a five year old in the Frisco/The Colony/Little Elm/Carrollton area. Any suggestions?

I have a friend who does beginner lessons in North Carrollton. Her name is Lucie Bias. If you will email back to me privately, I will give you her phone number and/or email address. (I don't have her permission to make a public post!) :)
She was great with my girls and helped them build confidence in their skills - and she is very gentle.
Thanks and blessings,

I teach and live in NW Frisco near The Colony and Little Elm. My website is www.teachmethepiano.com for more information about me and my lessons.

I give piano lessons, but am in the South Denton area. I used to live over by Little Elm!

We started lessons for our five year old in December of 2007 with an instructor we have found to be excellent. I highly recommend Li Sheng Xu - ###-###-####. Please note however they he is in Plano.

1 / 3