Piano Lessons - Lombard,IL

I am looking for a piano teacher in the Lombard/Western suburbs. My preference is that the teacher does in-home lessons, but would consider going to a school/teacher. Any recommendations?

You might try Dr. Eugene Schlabach in Glen Ellyn. ###-###-####

My friend has a music studio in Naperville. She has group music classes from 18 month+. She also has private piano lessons. Check out her website: www.melodyinme.com

She is very very good with kids (especially little ones)!

Let me know if you have any questions!

I have a great teacher in Warrenville. Mrs. Linda Kaufman, ###-###-####. She only teaches out of her home. She's very sweet and a good teacher.

Both of my daughters have taken lessons from Mary Ann Percoco. She is a sought after piano teacher, teaches about 70 kids and usually has a wait list. She built a studio onto her home where she teaches lessons in West Chicago. She holds recitals every year in May for select students. Her number is ###-###-####. She also is a music teacher at St. Mary's School in West Chicago. She recommends children not start before 1st grade - they need to be able to read notes.
C. D.

1 / 3