Photographer/Good Place to Get Pictures Taken

I need to get my daughter's 3 months pictures taken. I am wondering if anyone as recommendations for the Ames/Ankeny/Des Moines area. I am willing to do a photographer at a private studio, Target, Walmart,JCPenney etc. I am looking for someone who is good. Please provide ideas. Thanks.

I take my son to Portrait Innovations in the Jordan Creek Towncenter. They are over by Old Navy and Best Buy area. We didn't start going until my son was 2, but have always been impressed with the pictures. They show you all the pictures that day and you get your pictures that day also.
We always make it a family day because we are in Story City, we go down do pictures then head over to the mall and do some shopping and go out to eat and then pick up our pictures and go home.

Danny Vasquez Photograph www.dannyvasquezphotography.com. He lives in Story City but I'm pretty sure he would travel to you. I like his work because he does the slightly less posed pictures, the kind that can really capture your child's personality. Hopefully this gives you another option.

I have a friend who is a part time photographer. Her actual site is www.sarahmoorephoto.com
if you want go there and look at all of her photos. She is very good at taking pictures and they trun so well. She lives in Boone but I am sure would travel, just not to far as she is expecting a baby soon. if you do talk to her let her know that A. Lyon told you about her. Please take a look at her site she is wonderful.I think I actually have a pic. that she took of me and my girls on my profile. Take a look.

i dont really know have any ideas as far as photo people i think there is a Picture People in the Merle Hay Mall. I just invested in a good digital Camera for myself and i take pictures all the time that way i can pick out which ones i like and don't like and your baby is less upset about the change of setting. It my son is 14 months old and all of my husbands family lives on the west coast so i take pictures everyday or every other day. I have Excellent pictures of my son because of it so i think you should try and take the pictures yourself. if you dont have a photo printer you can save your favorites to a sd card or cd and take them to walmart or target to get them printed. When i was in high school i did my best friends and my (now) husbands senior pictures that way. when they handed out their pictures no one knew the difference and in fact many wanted to know how they got a photographer to take the pictures in their favorite locations.

1 / 3