Permanent Marker on White Kitchen Floor

Hi again everyone, I have another problem I need help with. My 2.5 year old decided to be Picasso and draw with permanent marker on my white kitchen floor under the kitchen table as to hide the evidence. I have tried Spic and Span, Comet, The Magic Eraser and basic soap and water. We are moving in a few months and want the marker removed so that we can get our deposit back for our apartment. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thank You, A. M

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for getting the permanent marker off the kitchen floor, i tried many of the ideas and they did not work, i am waiting for a sample that is being sent to me , I am hoping that it works, i apologize for not letting you all know sooner what happened our computer was down for awhile,thank you all again, A.

Have you tried Melaleuca products? I know you can wipe permanent marker off of a photo with out harming the photo with their cleaner.

There is a product put out by Mr. Clean called the Magic Eraser. It works great on everything. Just spray the spot with a little bit of cleaner and scrub with a dampened Magic Eraser. It should work pretty good.

A friend of mine her daughter put permanent maker on her sofa, she was told to use Deep Woods Off (bug repellant) I guess it is supposed to work on all markers

There is a product called Sol-U-Mel, made by Melaleuca, which is a pharmacutical company. It is an all natural product, so it is not harmful to you or your floor. It works like magic! A little goes a very long way because it is so concetrated and they have other great products too! Check them out. www.melaleuca.com On the website there are two prices, retail and then (pc). Email me and I will tell you how you can get the (pc) price. ____@____.com

The only thing that works on getting out permanant marker on everything is solumel. You can get this through a wellness company called Melaleuca Inc. Have you ever heard of it? Well any way I am a customer with them and if you have really tried everything else to get out the marker and you are at the end of solution, this really works and if it doesn't do its job you can get a full refund.
Call me and I can tell you how to shop with Melaleuca.
###-###-#### I live in RI and if you are close by I can show you how fast and easy it works. It also gets out blood, lipstick, red paint, alll of those impossible stains and the product is all natural.

I know a product that could get it up no problem with very little scrubing....it works awesome! It also uses natural solvents instead of harsh chemicals so it's so much safer to use. I could send you a sample to try.

Hi A.... problem solved! I know of a product that removes permanent marker! It will also remove nail polish & and kool-aid type stains from your carpet without damaging the color It's awesome stuff and has numerous other uses too. If you'd like more info email me at ____@____.com and I'll send you some info about it.

Good news! I think I might be able to help you out. I recently discovered a cleaning product called Snap Cream Scouring Cleanser. It's sold exclusively through a company called Market America and I just signed on with them as an independent distributor.

As luck would have it, my 7-year old daughter gave me a simililar challenge to deal with. She managed to get permanent marker all over our countertops after drawing pictures on paper and having it bleed through.

I decided to test out some of the sample products that I have recently purchased and this situation became the perfect experiment for the Snap Cream Scouring Cleanser. I was thrilled to watch the stains disappear as I used some of the cleanser, (and a little elbow grease!), to remove all indications of her artwork. I'm happy to report that there is no longer any trace of marker left on the countertops and our kitchen is now back to normal.

I would be happy to send you a sample of this cleanser so that you can try it out on your floors. I'm not only hoping to help you out but I'm also curious to know if you'll see the same results that I did.

Let me know if you're interested in trying this cleanser and I'll send you a free sample along with information on how you could order some if you ever wanted to get more of it.

-B. Z

I'm just sending you a link of a mom's meet-up group and I thought you might be interested...
About us...
We are a group of moms that all come from very different backgrounds-but we all have one important thing in common. We are all here to expose our children to new social relationships. Along the way, we hope to meet other friendly moms and form some new relationships with each other! We're here in a nonjudgmental drama free zone to talk about our kids and have fun! Come to a play date to share experiences, find advice, give support and make new friends. The best part-the kids will benefit from having new friends to play with! All moms are welcome!
please click on the link if there is any interest...
http://moms.meetup.com/2895/

I would love to meet you and your little one's!!
Hope to see/hear from you soon
Jenn

Nail polish remover should do the trick.

Did you try hairspray? That's what my mom always used. The crappier the hairspray the better (Like Aquanet or Rave). It might dull the varnish on the floors- but then you could go over the spot with Pledge or some kind of furniture polish to mask the difference.

1 / 3