Pedicure for Mom/daughter

Does anyone know of a good place in Minneapolis or a nearby suburb where my 4.5 year old daughter and I could get pedicures together? Thanks!

Red Nails in Highland Park (St. Paul) does a great job and they are very affordable. They are in the same little strip mall as Punch Pizza. I took my almost 4 year old there with me on Mother's Day. They even added cute little embellishments (painted little flowers with sparkles) on her big toes for free. They have child size "hello kitty" (not actually hello kitty, but looks very similar) pedicure chairs. My daughter has been begging to go back. I think I've created a monster!

The Aveda school for cosmetology in Mpls is great, cheap, and gives the girls some experience while they are in school. I HIGHLY recommend them. Their Saturdays book FAST.

Try one if the cosomotology schools? There is Scott Lewis (I think it's called Empire now) there are a few locations in the metro, bloomington, eden prarie and Fridley. There is Regency with Locations in Blaine, Burnsville,Maplewood, Ridgedale. There is also Salon Professional Academy in New Hope, it was very nice when I went there years ago. I think there are also technical colleges in the area also. Hope this helps. Have fun and update us with the outcome. My 4.5 year old would love to get her nails done, I'm just not ready to open that can of worms just yet!

Also try a local Walmart (probably a Super Walmart)...the one in Oak Park Heights has a nail salon and they give little girl pedicures along with mom. They have a special chair and a little DVD they can watch.

Are you kidding me?

1 / 3