Pediatricians - Matteson, IL

Can anyone give me a pediatrician referal for my newborn baby boy. I am looking for a Dr in the South Suburbs who is attentive to babies medical care and personable. I am also looking for a Dr that is staffed at great hospitals such as teaching institutions.

I have a ped with the Well Group in Frankfort Dr. Thompson she is a woman I love her she was my doctor when I was a little one.

Dr. Macyko and Dr. Irons at Midwest Physician Group in Olympia Fields are both GREAT! They work together and I am very comfortable with either one.

###-###-####.

Both my children go to Southwest Peds in Mokena/Palos Park. There are 5+ doctors there and they are great! The only one I don't care much for is Dr. Harris. He can be a bit harsh and his bedside manner is not what I prefer. All the others are the best. And the nurses are very caring and attentive.

We have used them since my daughter was born, 6 1/2 years ago. I believe they do "interviews" so you can check them out.

Good Luck with your new baby. Cherish the moments!

Dr. Carreon of Southwest Pediatrics. Offices are in Palos and also Mokena. She is fantastic, as is the entire practice. They are on staff at Palos Hospital as well as Christ.

Well even though I am sure you have had some great recommendations. I have tried a few doctors in this area, but I think I have an amazing pediatrician. Her name is Dr. Wafaa Hanna. She has an aswering service where she has taken my calls at all hours of the night. She also pays so much individual attention to all my sons, but she really has helped me with my baby. He was born two months early and I took him to a different doctor and she did not notice some things in him that needed some attention. That doctor was a teacher doctor. One day I had called for a appointment and this doctor was not in.......so I called Dr. Hanna and I truly regreted not taking him to her in the first place. She seems to treat him as though he was her own. When he was very sick........she will even kiss him on the forehead with no fear of getting sick herself. She has even called other specialist's herself. She will fight for your child to get the best care possible. I could go on & on but I hope you will try her out. She is with Advocate Christ's Hope Hospital. Her office is: 18210 S. La Grange Road suite 109., Tinley Park IL ###-###-#### is the phone #.
Right of interstate 80w & Lagrange.

I take my 3 month-old daughter to Southwest Pediatrics, as well. I never have to wait long to get in to see the doctor. They have separate waiting rooms for sick and well children. I would recommend this place.

Dr. Lawrence Dorsey at Child Life in Flossmoor has been absolutely fantastic. He has the most attentive way of observing and listening to children. We regret that he isn't our GP!

Hello, I just love my pediatrician and his name is Dr. Dorsey. He practices out of South Sub. Hosp. and The University of Chicago. His office is:
Child Life Center
19550 Governors Highway
Flossmoor, Illinois 60422
###-###-####
I hope he works out for you Best of Luck T.

Dr. Russell in Plainfield (Plainfield/Naperville Road)is awesome! He is very personable. He not only takes otstanding care of the kids, but always takes time to see how the parents are doing too. His nurse, Patty, puts a smile on every child's face. The # is ###-###-####.

1 / 3