Pediatrician in Montclair Area

We are expecting a baby in August. I am looking for referrals for a good pediatrician in the Montclair area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Dr. Edward Rigtrup
73 Park St # 1
Montclair, NJ 07042
###-###-####
I use him and absolutly love him!!!There are 3 other Dr.'s in his office that are good. But I recommend Dr. Rigtrup- he is the best!!
N.:-)

Hi! You should check out CityMommy! Its a social networking site specifically for your area. You will love it and there is a pediatrican directory as well! Log onto northjersey.citymommy.com and enter the registration code "njmommy" to join!!

I have a great pediatrician in the area, not Montclair but in Millburn, 90 Millburn Ave, 20-25 min away from my home in East Orange. It's a large practice but I like the two main doctors- Dr. Larry Gruenwald and Dr. Jacquelyn Detweiler. My girlfriend recommended them after having her twins and I looked them up. I got good responses.Check them out. My daughters 4 months old and on our first visit i had questions for the doctor he answered and also gave a questionaire booklet that had some very useful information in it.

We just went through this search upon recently moving to Montclair. This Dr's office came very much recommended by my friend who has 2 kids, and I've seen them noted in other Montclair blogs:
Park Ave Pediatrics, 36 Park Ave & Bloomfield Ave, Verona ###-###-####
We were actually just there today for shots, which weren't fun, but were quick and the doctor encouranged me to distract my son with lots of kisses.
Congrats on your pregnancy!
C. (Mom to Nathan, 18 months)

When I moved to Bloomfield, a good friend recommended Tenafly Pediatrics, which has an office in Clifton. She goes there with her 3 yo and 8 mo. I decided to stay with my pediatricians in Hoboken because I LOVE them, but I trust my friend's opinion, so I'm sure they're good.

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

area code directory pediatrician