Pediatrician Accepting Medicaid

I need to find a Pediatrician for my daughter that accepts medicaid. The dr she has been seeing all her life does not accept medicaid. Due to my unemployment situation that is all I have at this time. I've searched on line and cannot find a list of drs who accept new medicaid patients. I don't want to use the phone book. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

See Dr Sudha Shah at ###-###-#### She may be on Devon and a bit away from you, but she is the most genuine, warm, caring doc I've had for my little girl. She answers all my q's never rushes people and has such a loyal patient population. She takes medicaid.

I don't know of any ped's that take kidcare, but if you call kidkare they can send you names of ped's that accept it. Hope this helps. H.

Hey, I feel your pain. I'm in a very similar situation. I take my daughter to Anderson Medical Associates in Des Plaines. My daughter just loves her doctor, Dr. Rebecca Bergmann. Very nice woman. Tells it like it is, and has a sense of humor.

Morning,

Where do you live.

www.noahbyjodi.com

I wouldd try your local clinic health department and/or apply for WIC through DHS in Chicago.

Also try All Kids (th egovernment funded program for kids.

allkids.org

HI,
I TAKE MY SON TO CHILDREN'S MEMORIAL PEDIATRICS- UPTOWN. THE PHONE IS ###-###-####. THEY WILL ASSIGN YOU YOUR VERY OWN DOCTOR. THEY ARE VERY GOOD.

Try the Cook County Dept of Public Health. They provide free immunizations. There # is ###-###-####. They are located in Rolling Meadows and there hours are Monday 1-7pm.
Also, the Community Partnership Clinic in Arlington Heights. They provice very low cost ($5) for immunizations. There # is ###-###-####. Good luck to you!

I have been taking my son with Dr. Mok for 4 years now and have not had a problem with her. The office has a pediatrician, ob-gyn, and family doctor. They accept medicaid and are open 6 days a week. They are located in Chicago at 1431 N Western Ave. There phone number is ###-###-####.

You could also go to the Infant Welfare Society on Fullerton in Logan Square. They provide physicals, immunizations, and even a dental clinic--all that accepts public aid. And they also have a sliding fee schedule for those not covered by public aid. Dr. Gibbs is the pediatrician my nieces see. I worked at the dental clinc for five years, and I can say that they provide excellent care. If your daughter needs a physical, she may also need a dental exam, and they can do that there. The number there is ###-###-####. Good luck.

1 / 3