Pediatric Opthamologist - Carmel,IN

Can anyone refer me to a good pediatric opthamologist on the Northside?? We recently moved from Frankfort, Illinois to Carmel (161st & Carey) and need to find a new doctor for my daughter. She has been wearing glasses since 13 months for vision as well as strabismus/ambyoplia. She is currently using both eyes although still favors the non lazy eye but we don't have to patch or dilate for now anyways. Thanks in advance for all your help.

They're not on the north side, but I highly recommend the Pediatric Opthalmology and Adult Strabismus department at Riley Hospital. I am legally blind and have been going there since I was a child. Well, technically, they came to me until I graduated high school. The school I attended has an eye clinic where a doctor from Riley comes and does free exams every year.

Anyway, they're awesome and I actually still go there. :)

God bless,
A.

My son has been wearing glasses since he was one. We go to the Midwest Eye Institute. Our Dr. is Dr. Gavin Roberts (Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus). He is a great Dr. and always makes my kids feel safe, which I love.

They are located off of 31 just south of Carmel....but before you get on 465. We live in Noblesville and it takes us between 20-25 minutes depending on traffic to get there.

Here is the information...

Midwest Eye Institute
Methodist Medical Plaza North
201 Pennsylvania Parkway
Indianapolis, IN 46280

###-###-####

Hope that helps!

The Midwest Eye Institute is really good. They have offices on the northside, southside and downtown. Their direct line number is: ###-###-####

Welcome to town! My Pedi referred us to Dr. Anne Clark to open my daughter's clogged tear duct. She has been great and the staff is friendly too. She is at 9002 N Meridian St # 112
Indianapolis, IN 46260 - around 90th and Meridian. Phone:###-###-####. Good luck!

1 / 3