Pediatric Allergist

Can anyone recommend a good pediatric allergist in Plano/Frisco area? My daughter has eczema, and I have found that certain foods flare it...I just can't narrow it down to one specific food.
Thanks in advance.

Hi E., my friend has taken her 7 year old to this doctor. She's been very pleased to work with him. Says it takes about 6 weeks to get an appointment but it was worth it. Good luck!

Sheshagiri Rao, MD
3608 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75093
###-###-####

I just started going to Dr. VanWagoner. He is wonderful. He does both adults and children. He has 5 kids of his own I believe. Great man!! He is very easy to talk to and listens intently. The staff is wonderful too. I can look up the number if you want it. Email me. He is off the tollway and Windhaven by the Plano library there.

Not sure what you'll think about this.... but my accupuncturist treats eczema in adults and children. You may want to try that as an alternate treatment. Accupuncture is not painful.

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Dr. Sheshagiri Rao. He's off Preston at Parker. I take my son to see him. He used to be a pediatrician but got interested in allergy, immunology, diet therapy, etc... A lot of parents of kids with autism/adhd/Down syndrome/ and other disabilities go to him. He is so awesome and his schedule is so booked that he's only accepting patients under the age of 7 years. You should be able to google him for the contact info.

R.

If you still are in need of a referral to a pediatric allergist, let me know. I have an outstanding one that both of my kids see.

The allergist is in Flower Mound though.

1 / 3