Peach Salsa

I have tried the best peach salsa now I am looking for a recipe. My Question is does any one have one the salsa I have tried has peaches and tomatoes. I am looking for one that I can bottle some. HELP

INGREDIENTS
2 mangos, peeled, seeded and chopped
2 small peaches, halved, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
4 tomatoes, chopped
1 white onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 cup diced fresh pineapple
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
3/4 cup water

DIRECTIONS
Place the mango, peach, tomato, onion, red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Stir in the garlic, lime juice, salt, sugar, and water. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.

This was rated pretty high on allrecipes.com

that sounds good. I hope I the rscipes is out there. Thnks for the neat idea.

Let me know if you get a recipe! my hubby is in Iraq and I would love to send him something new and different! Thanks hon! ~~J.

The best homemade salsa I find is to use Rotel tomatoes -whatever hotness level you wish - add fresh peaches or mangoes, some chopped white onion, a squeeze or two of lime and some fresh cilantro. I get raves every time and it's crazy easy! And you can do lots of experimenting to get to whatever flavor you like. My next time I'm going to try some liquid smoke and black beans!

I don't have a recipe, but Wal-Mart sells a Great Value brand Peach-Chipotle salsa that is pretty darn good for about $1.50. Otherwise I suggest just searching online.

I don't have the recipe on hand, but try watermelon salsa!! It is awesome, a little out of season but you could buy one of those small ones if they are still out. Try online, just query salsas and you will get all sorts. Mango salsa is great as a side dish too to fish!

I just made some with a friend yesterday, lol...I hadn't ever made salsa before, I've just watched my SIL. haha. anyway my friend brought some peaches and I thought hmmm...but it made a nice sweet salsa
what we did was about 6 med. tomatoes, 2 peaches half a white onion lemon juice (because I didn't have lime) fresh cilantro and some jalepenio. probably about half of a jalapenio. lots of the cilantro...almost a bunch from the store. we blended most of it up in the blender--next time I think I will do it chunky and add more jalepinio I like it hot. hehe. oh and 2 garlic cloves.
hope that helps--
my SIL added that she puts in green peppers as well but take the seeds out and not too much because even though the green peppers aren't hot on their own with the jalepinios they are.
I'll do that next time too! ;)
good luck. hope you find one that you love.

1 / 3