Party Somewhere in Pinellas

My daughter is turning 8. Having a party here at the house is out of the question because there's not enough room. We've discussed a park, Chuck E Cheese (she's not interested), and ice skating rink. Where else can we do it? I would love to do Lowry, but we really need something in Pinellas. We're looking at about a dozen kids. Any companies you can think of that does parties? Or anybody hire those characters? Any horse riding places that offer parties? Thanks.

Here are some places that do parties in Pinellas: Sunblades, an iceskating rink; bowling allies usually do them, the pirate ship that goes out of the Clearwater marina; do-it-yourself pottery places; childrens museums ie, Great Explorations and Dunedin art museum; bringing games and activities to a park is always fun, Lake Seminole, Taylor Park and then there's always the beach. Have Fun!!

If it is all girls - Justice has a cute program. If she is into animals, there are a few traveling zoo/reptile people in the area. If you want to spend a fortune - build a bear has a program.

I'm not sure how much you're planning to spend, but Planet Jump is a mom-owned business in Largo that is a lot of fun for all ages, including the parents. You can see reviews for it on Mamasource under Local Business Reviews. Also, the web address is below so you can check out party pricing. Best of luck!

http://www.planetjump.net/index.htm

I was at a function for my sons school and there was a horse farm advertising birthday parties, camps, parents night out. They all seem very nice and they enjoy what they do. The name of the farm is: Rockin' Horse Farm ###-###-#### or www.rockinhorsefarm.org
I wish you luck. Also, there are a couple of places I have seen in the Family magazine that advertise "tea parties" or themed parties. Unfortunately I do not have any info on them, but it is another idea.
good luck

City of Dunedin has a rec center that has a nice gameroom and plenty of space. They can probably give you a few suggestions. Its the City of Dunedin, Leisure Services.

G.

We have hosted some pretty incredible birthday parties over the years for our 12 year old son. Many we have used local parks. They are free and you can be very creative. Once we had a barnyard party and brought bales of hay and buckets and shovels for planting vegetables (which everyone took home as the party favor), we had sack races and tug o war, face painting and served dirt cake.

1 / 3