Party Places for 9 Year Old Boy

Trying to get ideas of where to have my sons "kid" party for his 9th birthday. Anywhere you've been that was especially fun?

don't know what's in your area, but depending on what your son and his friends enjoy, you could probably find birthday party packages offered at skating rinks, gymnastics studios (which often have rock climbing walls), martial arts studios, bowling alleys, mini-golf, etc.
or if you want to do something on a smaller budget, see if you could rent a meeting hall from a local church or parks and rec department and have a big nerf-darts battle ;-).

How about a hotel swimming party? A lot of hotels have banquet rooms you can use. Maybe your family gets a room for the night for something fun and he has some kid come up for a swim, pizza and cake?

Bowling is always a huge hit. Did that for our 5 year old. One of the cheapest party's I could find too.

I see that you are from Elmhurst - here are some things around theer you could try :

Bowling alley - Fitz's in downtown Elmhurst
Splatters in Villa Park has some great themed crafts that even 9 year olds can get into
Pool party
Pump it Up is always fun.
The Hub at Berens Park in Elmhurst : Mini Golf, Batting cages, Splash park.
There are some glow in the dark mini golf places too - you can google that.

Good luck - Enjoy.

Bowling
Arcade
Laser Tag
Mini Golf

I haven't been, but I've heard something about parties at Home Depots where they can make something... might want to check it out!

For my son's 9th birthday, we rented a park district gym and played Dodgeball, Capture the Flag & Steal the Bacon. The kids had a blast and it was very easy!

- Bowling
- Laser tag
- Swim party

1 / 3