Party Idea for My Son Who Will Turn 2

Any ideas for a birthday for my son who will turn 2 next month?
i do not want a chukeecheese or gymboree party, i want ideas as to what I can get/rent for a party at home to make it fun for him.
thank you

My son will be 2 in November and my idea was to block in the back patio and buy a fake grass carpet thingy. I'm going to make it like a playground and play barney and kids music. I'm going to make it as if they are having a playdate and make it just a kids day. That is what I'm Planning.

When my daughter turned 2 we had a "spongebob" under the water theme.i rented a inflatable silde and a kiddie water pool. I also had different water activities (bubbles, water squirters, water ropes etc) for the kids. They all had a blast, and it was all kids of her age so was even better for her.

hello

you can do something great at home first decide on what theme you want going with something he loves then get a bouce house with that same theme and if you have a pool you can also do as a pool party up to you also depending on your budget get a clown if he likes clowns. and if your going to do food try to go with finger foods or pizza something easy . Chuckecheese is great but when they are older it is better my son had first chuckecheese party when he was four and it is great because you just show up and they do it all.Well hope this helps. I hope your son has a great day.

Mr. Richard is a childrens singer who will come to your party if he is available. You can visit his website at mrrichard.net. He's a lot of fun and my son loves his music. A girlfriend of mine booked someone last year for her sons party who did songs and games and such with the kids and they really enjoyed it. I can find out who she used also. BTW, I am 29, married and also have a 23 month old son and a 2 month old daughter!

hello, I can highly recommend you Butterfly Dreams, theme parties for children of all ages, She is great, very professional and many different types of parties to choose from for boys and girls
and she comes to your location.
Look at her website: www.ButterflyDreamsParty.com
her phone no is: ###-###-####

1 / 3