Party Favors for Teen Girls

My daughter is turning 15 and it seems that every year it is more difficult to come up with party favor ideas. I would appreciate any suggestions that other moms might be able to offer.

My daughters are 17 and 14 going on 15. Party favors to me are up to the individual. Some girls are into makeup, nail polish and things like that at that age and some aren't. For my daughters 16th birthday party I ordered personalized M&M's for her guest and they loved them. Put them in some type of decorative bag or container and add whatever else you would like. You can also search the net and find personalized candy bars and other things.

Kids that age are in to doing nails so make or buy the little satin bags, a pack of colorful emory boards, a box of nail polish remover wipe packets the mini-size travel bottles of nail polish (sometimes they come in a 4 pack for a dollar or 2)and if you want to add something else, little travel size bottles of lotion. All can be picked up at Wal-mart or somewhere like that and make fun gifts.

You can also pick up little dollar store jewelry boxes and put varying amounts of cash ($1 to $5) or McDonald, arcade (or other popular place) gift certificates inside. Wrap each and let them do a game (not allowed to open the actual Jewelry Box to see what is inside) but decide if they want to keep the one they chose or change for someone elses (like a Chinese Auction) only by whether they like the outside of the jewelery box (or what ever type container). Then after all swaps are done they each get to open to see what is inside. It is just a fun way for each to take something home.

Another thing is to buy the beads and stuff for them to make key chains and let them make those at the party.

I have 5 girls...all grown now...and they always had fun with stuff like this and so did their friends.

M.,

A great favor for this age is a gift card for Starbucks. You can tie a cute ribbon around it. You can do a $5 or $10 amount or more.
If you want to spend a bit, a manicure for around $13 each is an idea.
Teen girls like things that they can use to pamper themselves.
Take Care,

M., I have found that OrientalTrading.com has all the partyfavors I ever needed. They have tons of great themes. Or mix and match to make your own. Their prices are really low too. I have used them quite often as I have twin girls, (16yrs old)birthdays, holidays, end of school parties, and all the in between parties. Check them out, it will save you lots of time and tons of money! May God Bless you and your family.
Love in Christ, C.

Nail polish, hair accessories, small versions of their favorite cosmetics (think travel size). Maybe a personalized t-shirt for the occasion, for each girl? You could do this yourself with the help of your local craft store. Maybe disposable cameras so that they can take all the pics they want and your daughter will surely have plenty of saved memories. You can even add in cute little picture frames, so each girl can frame her favorite moment. And just an odd idea - you can go to the M&M's web site and order personalized ones, with color and message. Maybe you could set out a bowl of those, or put them in little baggies to give out.

maybe nail polish--girls at that age like that kind of stuff. or like body perfume for young girls.

Movie Tickets, pizza coupons, funky socks, ice cream tickets. Notebooks with a cool pen. Cell phone covers, bandanas.

Bath and Body Works has travel size Shower Gels and lotions. They are alwaysa big hit. Just put in a favor bag. . . . and you are done! If you have a Bath and Body Works outlet near you, they are usually 5 for $5 there. Good Luck!

How about small (I don't think party favors should be the main cost of the party) bags with nail polish, lip gloss, small bottles of body spray. If all the invited girls have long hair; clips, bands or pony tail stuff. Ask your daughter, but give her a budget!

1 / 3