Parks in My Area

Anyone know if a good park to take a 2 year old in Midland Park?

C.,

There is a park in Wyckoff. It is the one behind the borough hall, police department, and firehouse. Scott Plaza.

Don't know if you have been there.

Some moms are actually getting together at Froggy Park today about 9:30 in Tenafly. I also have a two year old. If you want to come, you're more then welcomed. If you can't make it today, we sometimes meet in different places, so keep in touch. I live in Dumont.

Although my boys are grown now, I would recommend the Ridgewood Duck Pond or Goffle Brook Park in Hawthorne as both have nice walking paths around the ponds, and both have kids play areas (the one in Hawthorne is not located right near the pond, but it's only a short drive down Goffle Road). And then there's always Van Saun Park in Paramus....they have a zoo, huge playground, train ride, pony rides, snack bar etc....that place was a favorite of ours when my kids were younger!

Hi! You should check out CityMommy! Its specifically in your area and has a directory of everything you could possibly need...including parks in your area!!

northjersey.citymommy.com and use code "njmommy" to join!

see you online!

There are a few good parks in Ridgewood. There is the duck pond which has a pretty big play area for kids and there is also a park on Maple Avenue and Linwood Avenue near the Ridgewood library. This one has slides and is fenced in. Maybe I will see you there. I take my 2 yr old daughter to both. There is also a playground near Graydon Pool in Ridgewood.

1 / 3