Panties That Truly Don't Ride Up?

Has anyone found bikini panties that truly don't ride up? I loved Soma Intimates' panties but found that the extra edging that holds them from riding up wears out pretty quickly. Within four months, they were done, with elastic breaking through. I read reviews online and tried Gap's panties, but had a wedgie before I reached the bottom of the stairs. Tried Jockey's no ride up panties and had the same problem. I'm hoping for no ride up AND no panty line, but at this point, I'll settle for a panty line if I can just find some that stay put.

I have an hourglass figure -- small waist but big butt and hips, which I think is the problem since most clothes and panties seem designed for Kate Moss figures.

Would love any other brand recommendations! Thanks!

P.S. Definitely not a thong or commando person (I'm 41 and after two kids, neither choice is a pretty image). :) Much prefer real panties.

Tried the Hanes and they're winners! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

I use the Hanes brand all cotton "no ride up". I get them a size larger then I need and replace them when they strech out. They come in a six pack for about seven dollars at Target.

I have had the same problem. I love Hanes... they say wedgie free on the package and they've worked well for me!!

I love Victoria's Secret hipster and hiphugger panties. Actually, I like all of theirs, but those are my favorite!! Just a suggestion...any time I've had "ride up" problems, it was always a sizing issue. Is it possible you are getting panties too small or too big?

I know this is sensitive, but make sure you are purchasing the correct size. Many times Panties that ride up are too small. Maybe consider going up a size, see if that helps.

Remember sizes are by the company.. Just because you usually wear a size 4.. maybe you need a size 6 or 8 in some of the brands you usually like..

I agree with Laurie. If you go up a size, it helps a lot. Try to ignore the # ;)

The Hanes bikinis that say "no ride up". Never have a problem with them.

My favorite are the Hanes Women's 100% Cotton Bikini Panties with ComfortSoft® Waistband http://www.hanes.com/clothing/bikinis/hanes-womens-100%25...
Buy for your hips not your waist and see if that helps. You might be buying the wrong size.

Have you tried Victoria's Secret cotton panties? I've never had a problem with their bikinis or hiphuggers.

Try Joe Boxer Women's Cotton Spandex Hipster - I buy them at Kmart. They are part boy short, part hipster style with lace edging around the leg and waist. No binding elastic, so no rolling. They are cute and sexy, but super comfortable since the main part is cotton - breathable. And they come in several different colors and prints. White too. And when they are on sale they are 5 for $15.00. Quite durable too! Sizes range from
4-18 I think. S, M, L, XL.

1 / 3