Panties Suggestions for a Toddler Girl Who Can Still Wear Size 12 Month Waist!!!

We will start potty training in the next couple weeks but my problem is I don't know if I can find panties small enough for my daughter. She is 27 months old but can still wear an 18 month waist in some clothing. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance!!

WOW! Two days and tons of advice. Thanks to all the ladies that responded. I'll go shopping this week and get some to try out and let everyone know! Thanks again.

Children's Place has XXS and XS that fit my 2 1/2 year old who was still wearing 12 month clothes. I've found some XXS undies at Macy's as well.

I had the same problem with my daughter! If you're still training, they have the padded undies from Gerber that go as low as 18 months (if you can find them!). As far a regular undies, I found that Fruit-of-aloom seems to fit smaller and have worked well for my daughter (2.5 yr and still has a 18 month waist). Hope it helps, and good luck training:)

Hi A.!

My daughter is petite also but we found that the 2T panties are just fine. Granted, some brands are larger than others and a tad bit saggy in the bottom, but they'll work all the same. I did notice this weekend that her 'Elmo' panties were actually a little tight so we may be tossing those out soon (they left marks on her legs). Good luck! :)

I have a 3 year old that was wearing the same size at that age. A 2/3t undies should be ok. Make sure you get that you get the smallest of the undies. I think they are hanes. Measure then up to each otherto find out for sure.

Check out the Imse Vimse trainers or the Happy Heiny's trainers. As they are trainers and not underwear, they tend to come in smaller sizes. I had the same issue with one of my guys (95% for height but not even on the chart for weight)...all of his pants are capris as I can't find a height/weight combo that works!

Also, try Hanna Anderson.

Here are the links. Good luck!

http://www.cottontailbaby.com/category_161/Cloth-Training...

my daughter is the same size I put her in the 2T-3T and they were big but they worked. Also I used the cloth training pants they are a bit thicker I ordered them off amazon.com.

My daughter is exactly the same! 2T undies fit her loosely but do not fall off. Good luck!

Try Hannah Anderson. My son was exactly the same way and they worked for him.We used the Albertivlle outlet mall since it was cheaper there.

My little girl is still wearing her 18 month shorts and the training pants at target work fine. Check the weight on the package and you will be fine. It is actually better if they are looser because it makes it easier for her to pull them down.

1 / 3