Pampers

i have been using pampers swaddlers sensitive for my son since he was born and love them!! he is about to switch sizes and i was wondering if the regular swaddlers work just as well. does anyone have any advice or personal experience to share? thanks!

Thank you so much everyone! I signed up for the rewards program, what great deals!

The entire Pampers line is great! whatever you do...don't use Huggies! My 5 month old daughter uses them now a days, but only because of the price ..but i rather pay a few more dollars for better quality and stronger hold especially on #2!

besides, each time you buy pampers they donate a vaccine to a sick child somewhere.

Hope this helps...

Hi S., yes, I use the Swadlers in both sizes one and two, and I hear there is a 2-3 - but haven't seen those, but I loved them just as much as the sensitive newborn! Good luck - and when the time comes, I like the cruisers too - they just fit my little guy right!!

My daughter was VERY sensative to the diapers she was put in and broke out in rashes whenever I tried to switch, so we did the Pampers sensitive, then the regular swaddlers, then the cruisers. I had to use the sensative wipes until she was potty trained. The regular swaddlers and the cruisers worked just as well for us.

I love pampers! I think your son will be fine with the change. I won't use anything else other than Pampers.

I used Swaddlers until my son got too big for them. Then I switched to Cruisers. I've never had a problem with either. I have tried other diapers and my son has leaked through each other brand I've tried, including Huggies. So I've stuck with Pampers and I've always been happy. Plus, I've gotten awesome prizes with the Pampers points! Good luck!

S.,

I can't say anything about the new swaddlers but I imagine they are just as great. I have only used pampers products on all my boys and just loved them. I would say try a package and see how you like them and then go from there.

35 y/o SAHM of 3 boys 13, 6 and 3

I used the swaddlers as long as I could (they were great!), then switched to the cruisers for my son. They've all worked great all the way through. We tried the Huggies a few times but they always seemed to leak and I have had many moms of boys say the same.

Hope this helps...

Absolutely Not! At least for my son they did not work. The swaddlers are only good for newborns. For bigger babies I found that they are practically paper thin and they leak real bad.

I am a Pampers Mom for sure! All their products worked like a charm for my girl and their coupons have gotten better and better too (same as Huggies usually on price and discount). They fit her better, were softer and usually, more absorbent. Be sure to go to pampers.com if you haven't already to enter codes for Gifts to Grow and get some free stuff!

1 / 3