Painter Recommedations in Saint Paul

We need to have the exterior of our house repainted this summer. Can anyone recommend a good painter in the St. Paul area?

K.,
We've used Magic Painting several times for exterior and interior work and they're great. They're a little expensive, but very meticulous and concientious. www.magicpainting.com. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions.

We used Merriam Park Painting 3 summers ago and were very very pleased with the work, the pace, the price, the comportment of workers, etc. They came back the following summer and did a minor touch-up for free. Their number at that time was ###-###-#### or ###-###-####

We live in St. Paul also and have had the worst luck with painters - exterior and interior. I would not use Chris Robichaud painting or anyone with the last name Martinez - two we have had that were awful. I highly recommend joining angie's list - it's only 4.95 for a month and we've had the best luck with finding people through there recently.

Minnesota Craftsman Painting-1400 Selby Ave. St. Paul, ###-###-####.

They do FABULOUS work!!!! Worth every penny!

First Hand Painting
###-###-####
They've done several houses in our neighborhood (including his own - Tony is our neighbor), and they always look beautiful.
Also does interior painting (is doing our kitchen next week).

-C.

I used Top Notch Professional Painting and was VERY pleased with the price and the workmanship. The guys's name is Steve and his numbers are ###-###-#### or ###-###-####.

1 / 3