Paint Your Own Pottery Places in Lewisville/Coppell?

Are there any of those pottery places where you paint the piece and they fire it for you in Lewisville or Coppell? I know Coppell used to have one, but I don't think its there any more. I was thinking about doing it for Father's Day!

There is a Color Me Mine in Flower Mound on the corner of 2499 and 407 in the Lowes and Best Buy parking lot. They have a ton of things to choose from.

I second Art from the Heart in Coppell. They helped me make my mother's day gifts. Basically, I just showed up with my 2 yr old, picked the colors, paid $30 and they did the rest. It came out really GREAT! They probably do the same for Father's day.

Color Me Mine - corner of Fm 2499 and 407 in Highland Village/Flower Mound

We had a playgroup go to a pottery place in Irving for Mother's day gifts. We had 6 toddlers and 7 adults. The ladies at this pottery studio were so patient and sweet helping all of us pic our paint.
The best part is that the kiddos painted all the pottery themselves. The paint is non-toxic,so just in case paint accidently end up in the mouths(like mine.) Once the pottery is painted, they take care of the rest..
The pottery came out beautiful and in time for Mother's day too!! Check them out at www.artsafire.com Julie is the owner and her assistant,Christina, are absolutely wonderful with the kiddos.They are located off Hwy 114 and MacArthur in Irving.
Have fun,

BB

Art from the Heart (www.artfromtheheartdfw.com) is awesome!

It's in Coppell off of Denton Tap, south of Sandy Lake Rd -- 120 S. Denton Tap Rd. Suite 150

There is one in Town Square facing Carroll, adjacent to Poor Melvin's restuarant. Not sure of the name though...

Hi I am in the Southlake area. We have a Sunshine Glaze. It is exactly what you are looking for. They are very nice there and there is a big selection to choose from.

S. Rusher

1 / 3