OxiClean And a Front Load Washer

I use to use OxiClean with every single load of cloths, but since we purchased a front load waher I'm not quite sure how to use it. Do I just put it in with the clothing stil or do I add it to the power detergent place? Do all you Mama's think that OxiClean actually does any good for each load of clothing?

Thanks

I have found that Oxyclean 'aged' my clothes quicker if I washed with it every time. Now, I use it for the really dirty stuff, towels, and whites. I love it, but only when necessary.
lb

I don't use Oxi Clean every load.
Only the really dirty stuff. I expect the detergent to clean all the "regular" laundry. I have a front load washer and use Oxi Clean in the detergent portion (but just a little.)

I, personally, use laundry care that I order wholesale, better quality than other detergents. Would love to share - ____@____.com

I had this same question a few months back after purchasing our front load washer! I put the oxiclean in with the clothes (inthe main drum). That is how the manual to the washer suggests using it. It does the job! I also use a liquid detergent, so i didn't think putting it in with the soap would work very well????

Meg

lb

Not sure but I would like to know as well!

The Oxiclean is very good for white clothes and cold water. You know what I have a housekeeper services, Im offer to my clients laundry service, so if you want, you can enjoy it, I have an amazing experience in that. I know how to do the laundry, easy and clean.

I have a front loader too. I put a scoop of oxiclean into the main drum/tub of the washer, then put the clothes in on top of it. I think it helps!

I put it right in the same place as the liquid detergent. it works fine. I love oxiclean

1 / 3