Ovulation - Keller,TX

I am going to start tracking my ovulation to begin trying for baby #2 this June. Yipee! Is there a kit or website that anyone suggests? I Googled it and there are so many products and websites our there. Where do I start? Thanks:)

Thanks everyone for such great responses. The information really helped me out. :)

I liked using www.fertilityfriend.com. I personally tracked my body temp and fluids (around the time I expected to ovulate). Worked like a charm. We conceived the first month I charted and I'm due next month! Good luck to you!

have you considered monitoring your cervical mucus? try this website... http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervical-mucus.html

I would suggest buying Take Charge of Your Fertility book. The author also has a website with on-line charting capabilities: http://www.tcoyf.com/ I use Fertility Awareness as a natural form of birth control as well as while trying to conceive my 2 kids. Good luck!

Get a basal body thermometer ($5) and the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. (you can probably check it out at the library for free.) Every woman should read that book, fertility issues or not, imho. Fertilityfriend.com is free and a good resource that reinforces what the book I suggested talks about, namely the fertility awareness method. Also if you haven't already, check out the message boards for trying to concieve on ivillage.com--the women there have been through it all and are very supportive! Good luck.

Taking charge of your fertility....best book every. Don't be fooled by people trying to tell you your cycle is going to be standard. My along with many other women is way off the standard cycle.

I also tried www.fertilityfriend.com, using the free tracking tools, but found it easier to use my own calendar after a couple months with fertilityfriend. I went to the dollar store and bought a purse sized calendar and used it to track my cycles. I started with CD1 (cycle day 1) the day my period started, tracking certain symptoms and using the Answer brand ovulation prediction kits to determine how my cycle works. We also were trying on cycle days 10, 12, 14, 16 (and 18 for good measure.) I've been doing this for almost 2 years and I've taken it to every doctor appointment. According to our reproductive endocrinologist, we're doing it all right and should have been pregnant within just a couple months. (This information has also helped us identify endometriosis and blocked tubes.) Good luck!

Check out the site nfpandmore.org

Not sure if you have an iphone or not- but they have an app you can either purchase or pick one up for free. I use the free one just to keep up with my periods.

1 / 3