Other than Stew What Can I Make with Beef Stew Meat

My family is not a fan of Stew and I have some Stew Meat from the butcher that I need to use. My family is not a fan of tomato or tomato based meals. Anything I can do with this?

TIA

Kabobs! Thread them on a skewer with bell pepper, mushrooms, pineapple chunks and onion, rub on some olive oil, salt and pepper and some garlic powder. Yumm

You can make anything that calls for sliced up beef. I regularly buy the stew meat (because it is cheaper) and make stir-fry, fajitas, stroganoff, stew, and more. If it calls for pieces of sliced beef, then you can slice up the stew meat chunks and make it with that.

Beef tips.
Stroganoff.
I guess chili is typically tomato based...

I would think you could use it in place of ground beef in nearly any recipe. It'll just be chunks, instead. Slow cooker recipes would probably be best.

Beef Fajitas with peppers, onions, and cheese. So yum! My hubs adds sour cream to his too.

T.:

Beef Pot Pie
Beef stronganoff
Beef tips with carrots and gravy

My personal fav would be a Great pot pie!! SOUNDS DIVINE!!!!

Beef pot pie?
I'd like beef tips in gravy (cook it in the slow cooker and get it nice and tender, serve it over mashed potatoes, rice, or egg noodles), and then a green veg on the side.

Beef tips with gravy - serve over rice or egg noodles. YUM !

I don't like stew either, but I make a mean beef barley soup that you could easily omit the tomatoes from & have it still be delish. I do it in the crock pot. Let me know if you're interested & I'll msg you the recipe.

1 / 3