Orthodontist in Arlington/Fort Worth Area

Can anyone recommend an excellent orthodontist in the Arlington, Fort Worth, Mansfield or Burleson area?

Thanks everyone for your responses! I will definitely call both Dr. Potter and Dr. Birth. I actually already had an appt with Dr. Birth, but was very unsure since I didn't know anything about their practice. Now I will try out both in order to pick the doc that best suits our preference!

Dr. Barbre in Arlington is excellent. He is located at south cooper street and Green Oaks (I believe that's the street). My son has been seeing him for the past 18 months and was a very difficult case. He had upper teeth embedded in his palate, etc. Dr. Barbre is very easy to talk to and the staff is awesome as well. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

B. D.

I recommend Dr. Clay Ellis located at 1115 W Arkansas Ln
Arlington, TX 76013. Phone# ###-###-####.

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Sheila Birth. She has an office on Sycamore School Road in the SW Fort Worth/Crowley area and a new office in Burleson. She specializes in children and teens. We have had a great experience with her.

B. D.

I would highly recommend Dr. Moody Alexander. He is located on Mitchell Street in Arlington, close to the UTA Campus. There phone # is ###-###-####. I went to him as an adult and they did a wonderful job. However, I was able to see how the entire staff interacted with the children and parents and it is really a great atmosphere.

Dr. Ellis on Arkansas Lane is excellent, but there are several good ones out there.

We use Dr. Fred Spradley who is located near Hulen Mall in Ft. Worth. It's a long-established practice and he does all his own work (not a big practice). A low-key, conscientious man.

We use Dr Steven Potter. He is located on 1187 between Crowley and Burlson. My daugter is 15 and had her braces off for about 2 years. They look beautiful! The staff are great! Work with you on appointments and financing is able.

Sheila Birth...she has offices in Fort Worth AND in Burleson.

AWESOME Ortho and will work with you on payments.

I recommend her office wholeheartedly.

I would by far recommend Dr. Steven Potter, phone: ###-###-####, he is located there on 1187 between I-35 and Crowley!

Their staff and him are so caring, sweet and just wonderful!

1 / 3