Oliver...What...??? (Middle Name Question)

My husband and I can't agree on a middle name. We both love the name Oliver though. Our other two children have the middle names of Zander and Skye.

This is what we have come up with so far:

Oliver Liam (he doesn't like)
Oliver Allen (both our father's middle name)
Oliver Maxwell (he likes, I don't)
Brody Oliver (I want Oliver as a first name, otherwise I love this)

Please Help!

Sorry to confuse anyone, I didn't mean to give the impression that I wanted you to choose from my list. I was just letting you all know what we had come up with so far. I will take any and all suggestions you wonderful ladies have!

Our last name actually is R. ;)

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions, I will let you all know what we decide!

Go with Oliver Allen. It has a nice rhythm to it, plus meaning. I really like it...and honestly, it does sound so nice together!

I love Brody Oliver if decide that you can go w/Oliver as his middle name.

Otherwise:

Oliver Ryan
Oliver Matthew

Aww, I love Oliver. We just had a girl, but if she had been a boy, he would have been Oliver Henry. Oliver Allen sounds nice!

Oliver Brody or Oliver Allen. I think it's nice to go with both father's middle names too.

Otherwise:

Oliver Ryan
Oliver Matthew

Why not Oliver Brody?

Since you both like Oliver and the first name is the one that's most important- why not just choose Allen as the middle name so it will have meaning for your son and your fathers will be happy too? (And I think it sounds good. I love the name Oliver by the way- how British of you!)

Our son's name is Oliver DeRay (family name) spelled with capital R.

Oliver Twist! Ok, just kidding,,,sorry!! Oliver Liam sounds elegant to me...my favourite.

1 / 3