Odorless Sunscreen

I am trying to find an odorless sunscreen that is not thick and oily to use on a daily basis. I have rosacea and my tween is beginning to deal with some breakouts. We need something sheer to use daily. I remember reading past question/answers about sunscreen but cannot remember the name of one that was mentioned - I am thinking it was by Neutrogena, but not sure. Do you know which one it may be or have you found a good odorless one you like? I would like something with an SPF of at least 30- 35.

I have oily skin and rosacea and use Neutrogena sunscreen- I have used the 70 spf and now am using the 85 spf on my face everyday. It is a nice sunscreen and makes my makeup go on smoother. I have also used No-Ad products and they are pretty good.

I use NO-AD Spf 30, I think they make a 45 too.
I know you were looking for something that wasn't thick, it is not thin like a gel, but not like mud. It rubs in well. Not oily, And doesn't make me feel like I have it on after it dries. There are some that feel like you have a piece of paper or film on top of your skin. This doesn't. I am VERY sensitive to smells and this is the only one that I have found that does not have an odor. Well, No added perfumes. It is a big bottle and I think it is less money than the name brand stuff that comes in a much smaller bottle!

I have very sensitive skin and breakout in rashes for any little thing. I just started using neutrogena ultimate sport SPF 100 for scuba diving and it's great! They also have the non-sport mist sprays that are spf 35-40. I like the sprays because they are not sticky and uncomfortable. Good luck!

Please check out www.beautypedia.com Look under the section Free information and answers. Paula Begoun, the cosmetics cop, talks about caring for rosacea, as well as good sunscreens I believe. If you can't find it, I also have her book "Don't go to the Cosmetics Counter WIthout Me" which has these recommendations and more for sensitive. From it, it looks like you want Neutragena "Pure and Free Baby SUnblock Stick 60 with pure sunscreen" (She says the lotion has a sensitizing ingredient, so stick with the stick" She also recommends Clinique Citybloc SPF 25 (not 40).

HTH

California Baby has a wonderful line of natural gentle skin care. I use it for myself and my son. They have a special line of "super sensitive" products with no fragrances. They are sold at Target in the baby section and also their website.

I love the Neutragena and Aveeno lotions.

This one from Neugtragena matches what your looking for:
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=211759&amp...

30 spf
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=55697&...

Here is the one for Aveeno, but it doesn't say if its fragrence-free.
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=150722&amp...

Hi D.,

I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch every day on my face. It is odorless and not greasy at all. I also use it on my kids when they go to school. Hope this helps!

Neutrogena is good. Odorless and SPF 55, I think...

Clinique Super City Block spf 25 or 40. Allergy tested and fragrance free. This is for everyday use, with or without make-up. Oil-free and won't clog. $17.50 for a tube.

I use Sunshades and it has a pleasant aroma but doesn't smell like your typical sunscreen, more like a lotion. It's made by a company that specializes in natural products and it is more like a 55 SPF (I could tell you exactly but my daughter has it at the beach with her this week.) It is a patented microfine zinc oxide so it is healthy for the skin. It does rub on clear.

I have brown spots on my face that only get darker in the sun. I have been battling them for over 20 years now, and have tried every sunscreen on the market, including prescription ones from the dermatologist and special ones from the aesthetician. The product that I like the most for my face is "OCEAN POTION FACE" - it comes in a little cup @ Walmart for less than $2, and a little goes a long way. It has clear zinc in it, and even though I would re-apply a zillion times if I were going to be out in the sun for extended times NOTHING works as well for me. It works so well, that my best friend who is Cambodian slathers it on her whole body - because she says that in her culture it is undesirable to get dark - and her family would have a fit. Naturally because of her pigment she has a tendency to get dark really fast while outside. For my family's bodies - I have found Neutrogena products to be great too. Consumer Reports said last year that Neutrogena with HELIOPLEX is #1, and we have been very happy with it. Right now - if you go to their website you can print a coupon for $2 off, and at our Walmart - they just had a "roll back" on it from $10.42 down to $7, then with the coupon - it's a down right great deal! Good luck!